+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: UNION BANK INDUCTION POSTPONEMENT

UNION BANK INDUCTION POSTPONEMENT

Hi peeps,
    Im very sure that a lot of conflicting thoughts will be going on in our minds right now(those of us affected) like:
    -Will they call us back?
    -Will it take as long as that of Bank phb?
    -Now i have resigned,im at home jobless.
    -Why did they have to postpone?
    -What if i get another offer now?
    I believe the above mentioned are some of the questions that will be going on in our minds(it is in mine).
    Well i can tell you that you have every right to feel so as humans,disappointment,shock etc because i am sure that we have all looked forward to this day and made quite a lot of plans.
    But i just want us to have it at the back of our mind that all of these will have been considered by the bank and i am sure their reason for postponement must have been unavoidable(who knows if its even for our own good).
    So i want us to have faith and believe that all is gonna be well,the main thing is that the bank has commited itself to us already by sending us our offer letters so no matter how long it takes,we will be called,so be patient and prayerful(at least its not as if it is just come of us that were affected im sure its all of us so there is comfort in that fact)
    I have made quite a lot of enquiries and calls to them and all i have been told is that its gonna be for a very shortwhile and that they will get back to us very soon hopefully this coming week.
    So lets keep our fingers crossed and continue to thank God for how far He has brought us ok?
    I have the faith that things will work out fine for all those that believe in HIM.
    TAKIA AND GOD BLESS
    OLUWATOSIN AJAYI
    08027579194/08039765382.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Re: UNION BANK INDUCTION POSTPONEMENT

thanks so much for the encouragement. in fact i was realy down when i saw it after leaving my former place of work to prepare for the weekend. i give God thanks anyway for the job offer and for everything. i pray the pragramme commences sooner than later cos its boring staying idle. thanks once more wishing everyone the best

Tosin, Nice talk. I pray we are called soon.
    wisk

v2

Thank you Very much.
    These are the type of soul lifting ,well constructed post that is needed on this forum. Keep it up
    We will surely get there. One Love

God will pls help us .What is going to will definately be so guy cheer up.i was bout to resign when i saw the notice i was quite lucky but still hoping they call us soon

Hey MUDBIN,
    Yeah its a good thing you saw the mail before you resigned but why postpone the inevitable?
    You are still gonna have to resign at the long run so dont feel so glib as if those of us that have already resigned did a wrong thing,i guess we followed due protocol,(though i dont know where you work but i guess every employee ought to give a 2-4wk notice in lieu of salary)
    Anyway thas actually not an issue,for those of us that have already resigned,well its a little period of grace to rest a little and get ourselves in the right frame of mind and body to face the challenges ahead.
    It wont be easy to just cross over just like that so i guess the postponement is gonna be a blessing in disguise.
    Though i kinda have a feeling we will be called up by this weekend(pls i am just assuming with faith oh,nobody should say Tosin said its conirmed oh,its just an educated guess,the Bible tells us to think positive and so shall it be)
    So as i will always say lets keep our fingers crossed and our bags packed and be ready to leave for our respective places of training at the shortest notice.
    God Bless us all.

thanks alot for the encouragement, mine is even worse, i didnt get the notice so i appeared there only to get the info. i thank Goda all the same. At least i have a place to put my head. this news has affected alot of things. i have my ican exams to write and i actually put my center in owerri hoping that id go from the hotel since its just a day. and now i just have to remain here or go and come back. men its really crazy. i thank God all the same. be good and hope to see you all soon.

house,

You all must know that these are trying times and your stedfastness pays on the long run,

there is a question that is always asked that what if you got fired from your job, does your life end, the answer is NO, the same vane is when trying situation comes your way its not to tear you apart but to strengthen you,

finding courage in times of hopelessness, having faith even when the obvious is presented , these are the atributes of victors.

Stay strong guys dont loose focus you are all victors

Best wishes

one love

Tosin et al

Thanks for the post and for d words of encouragement. They are what is needed at this point in time. Lets all hope for the best and still get prepared to get called at any time.

See u guys soonest. Franklin

Hi there peeps,
    How we holding up?
    Im sure it aint easy but we dont have any choice than to keep on holding up and wait and hope on the Lord for the best.
    Keep it up people and we will smile soon ok?
    Takia.

guyz while praying and waitng let try and check ourselves before they check us ,i mean everybody should try and do a blood test because if u have epilepsy ,aids, hypertension and other diseases they might drop u after the training .last training 10 people were dropped based on medical grounds.so lets pray we all scale through.start praying and fasting seriously.

hey house jst chilling at home after i got the info. anybodyb scheduled to hav the training in owerri call 08063278865
    God is d greatest

Every morning i wake up with my phones within an arms length waiting earnestly for it to ring.
    When it does i hurriedly pick it up and written all over my face is disappointment when the call or sms is not from UNION BANK.
    I check my mail every hour both on my phone and on my laptop(God knows how much i have spent on recharging).
    I have a lot of conflicting thoughts going on in my head,
    I try to pray but still yet the thoughts still remain.
    Yes it is written in the Bible that we should not doubt nor fear,but i cant help doing both once in a while.
    What could possibly cause all these melancholic feelings?
    They say it is when you know the cause of your problems that is halfway through solving your problems.
    I dont have a problem,
    I am just been human and anxious.
    Anxiuos to start a job i belive sincerely was given to me by God,
    He said it in His word that we should call on Him in times of doubt or challenges
    and He will rise to our aid.\
    Whatever word comes out of His mouth shall not be useless but accomplish what it was set out to do.
    So to all of us affected by the postponement
    I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE WITHOUT DOUBT THAT THE LORD WHO HAS GIVEN US THE JOB WITHOUT HAVING ANY GODFATHER(at least i dont)IN UNION BANK,FROM THE TIME WE WROTE THE TEST,TILL THE TIME OF INTERVIEW AND FINALLY TILL WE WERE SELECTES FOR TRAINING,WILL SURELY FINISH AND PERFECT HIS WORK IN OUR LIFE.
    KEEP UP THE FAITH FOLKS AND HIS NAME WILL BE GLORIFIED VERY SOON.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast