+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: LATEST ON UNION BANK PLC INDUCTION PROGRAM

LATEST ON UNION BANK PLC INDUCTION PROGRAM

Honourable House,

I am please to inform you that,UNION BANK PLC is present working on the list of its contract Staff to enable it integrate them into the postpone Training program, "that's the reason for the delay", close source said.

Be hopeful,God is on your side.

Kabiyesi
    No King as God! (Oba bi Olorun kosi)

Re: LATEST ON UNION BANK PLC INDUCTION PROGRAM

Kabiyesi,can u please give me your phone no. I just want to ask u some questions. thankz for the info bro,take care

@ Obaski call: 08070727212

Kabiyesi
    No King as God! (Oba bi Olorun kosi)

Kabiyesi, I hail. thanks for the info.
    wisk

But they are very slow in the process,the contract staff have not even done their interview so they just compiling list of those who pass exam after which they will do interview nationwide and later they will now collate for integration into the induction programme so lets pray and try & keep our selves busy becos the process might take time.

I woke up this morning feeling as usual downtrodden and quite down,WHY?
    No news yet from the STALLIONS.
    I began my day as usual doing all the monotonous chores i do clockwise,then all of a sudden,something just spoke to me that i should start packing.
    I dont know why or how but i just found myself packing my stuff together(clothes,shoes,toiletries and all what nots}
    Right until now that spirit is still talking to me to get ready.
    Do not get me wrong,i am as much in the dark as everybody is as per when we will be called but i just followed that spirit with FAITH and i bet you that my stuff is packed and very very soon we are gonna be contacted.
    So if i were you,i would immediately start packing my stuff together and be ready to move at the shortest notice.
    It might sound funny but except the God i serve lies and doesnt fufill His word which i know He doesnt,WE WILL BE CALLED VERY SOON.
    WHAT TAKES WE HUMANS YEARS TO COMPREHEND TAKES MY GOD SECONDS TO DO.
    SO PLS GO YE AND START PACKING COS THE LORD IS ABOUT TO SHOW HIS POWER AND AWESOMENESS.
    TAKAI PEEPS
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

we should not borther ourselves with packing it can be done within the shortest time.lets face reality it going to take time becos they have not even start anytthing at all.so lets try and get busy with something else.lets forget packing issue.so lets pray and fast and accept what we can not change.so keep ur bags elsewhere and declare fasting and praying.

@ atoast,
    Dats d spirit,i guess we got d same source n gud words there.
    @ mudbin
    I must confess that im a tad bit disappointed cos up until now u hav been making constructive n encouraging posts so i really cant fathom d sudden change.
    That said,i feel if what i opined does not have any significance 2 u,then kindly keep ur PESSIMISTIC ideology 2 urself.
    I am an optimist n i c d positive side of any situation.
    If u feel its gonna take ages b4 we r called n u wana do smtn else,all fine n peachy,but pls dont deflate the balloon of optimism in d house.
    I lived in America for the first 13yrs of my life(my family lives there)n despite d fact that an average Yankee is an atheaist,they still make it.WHY?
    They r OPTIMISTS.
    So if u n any other house member doesnt wana pack both physically n mentally.UR CHOICE.
    Me-IM ALL PACKED.

Its getting really frustrating however hopeful one may be. The excitement that followed the call for training has suddenly died down. Many have resigned their jobs hoping to start training in eranest only for such hope to be dashed albeit temporarily. To think that some of usresigned our previous jobs makes it worse the more. However evrything happens for a purpose and i believe the God i serve will not disappoint me.

Am optimistic that we would be called soon. I dont know why but am looking forward to going to training on the 31st of May.

pls i sat for union bank test on the 23rd march in abuja and have not been called for interview yet. can anyone help me with any info. thanks
    be steadfast in every thing you do knowing that God is in control and will see us through. keep the dream alive and the candle burning. no shaking

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS TOPIC IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.I WORK WITH THE BANK AND I WANT TO CATEGORICALLY TELL THE HOUSE THAT THE DELAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONTRACT STAFF JOINING THE NEXT BATCH.REMEMBER THAT CONTRACT STAFF WILL ONLY BE CONVERTED,MEANING THAT THE BANK WILL NOT SEE THEM AS NEW ENTRANT.THE BANK WILL NOT GIVE THEM THE PRIVILEDGE U ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY.GRADUATE TRAINEE IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM CONVERSION.SO PLEASE, REMOVE THE IDEA OF CONTRACT STAFF AS THE REASON FOR THE DALAY.THEY HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.DO NOT WORRY URSELVES, VERY SHORTLY YOU WILL BE CALLED.I TALKED WITH SOMEBODY IN THE HUMAN RESOURCES AND HE SAID IT HAS NO CONNECTION WITH CONTRACT STAFF STUFF OF A THING. JUST BE HOPEFUL.BIG, STRONG, RELIABLE

We should be thinking of how to:
    Meet our targets.
    Promote the image of the bank because whether we like it or not we are stuck for 2 years.
    My pals at Sterling bank chide me daily for leaving them for-according to them-Civil service commission(used to feel so too)
    But i tell them im still coming back to boss them.so folks we got our work cut out for us,as soon as we r called,we should hit the ground running and show them we really are youths and its our world.
    As for me,im gona go over all my Sterling bank materials(both in house n external)and take Union bank by storm.
    Im actually outa posts now so if u wanna stay in touch-
    08027579194/08039765382
    [email protected]
    HOLLA

I thank you all for ur encouragement. However, it nice and better to acknowledge facts. Bringing in conversion of contract staff into the delay is not real bc most of them ve been trained and experienced. In as much we try to encourage ourselves not to be frustrated being out of job for those that ve resigned, we should join ourselves in the spirit for prayers to remove the embargo on the training, to destroy every wall of Jericho blocking us from the training, to command the Pheroah, that said we ll not go, to be drown in the red see. Prayer is the key to the solution to every problem. I hereby declare MIDNIGHT PRAYERs n FASTING from 12am to 3am, u may join in this spiritual fare according to ur strength in the spirit. From the days of John the baptist the kingdom of God sufereth voilence and violence taketh it by force. It is quite sure that we ll be called someday, but know u that process delayed cud be denied if no action is taking, With the prayers for 3 days, the delay ll come to an end soon, i mean very soon in JESUS NAME. C u in the training soonest. Sunny 08053523414

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast