In order to respond to the mails I got till today because all the emails are asking me thesame thing. I would like to clarify everything so that you will know where and how to get there and where not to go. It is a common knowledge that Europe is divided into Schengen and EU. Some countries mostly are members of both while some are not. The advantage here is that if you are studying in one Schengen country, you can travel to countries within Schengen. But for example, England is among EU but not Schengen, so you can’t travel there unless you apply for their visa. For more clarifications, these are the countries of both;

SHENGEN
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

EU COUNTRY LIST
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, CzechRepublic, Estonia, Finland ,France, Germany,Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,Poland ,Portugal , Romania ,Slovakia ,Slovenia ,Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

About the aspect of schooling, i will be frank with you , if you really want to come and study in Europe , i would advise anybody to firstly decides which country. You cant just wake up and say you want to come to europe like that because we have some countries here that Nigeria is better off economically.So, please read all information about the country and the opportunities that lies therein. For me , I chose west europe because its more advanced economically but the fact about the language have a role to play in getting a job but you can get a jobs in Germany(20hours week) and Finland etc but that doesnt mean that other country like Netherlands is bad but if you are a student that is interested in trade, that kind of student should think of Germany, Netherlands, Belgium.
As i have said earlier, try and get hold on the information about the country and then browse through the schools and follow their instructions. I am not an AGENT but student here in the Netherlands. You can browse through University, College, and Career Guides - BrainTrack for inofrmation about all schools.PLEASE DO IT YOURSELF, I DID IT AND IT WORKS FOR ME.
N.B
Ukraine is neither EU nor SHENGEN and students are not permitted to work.Besides, you are not allowed to pay tuition fees installmentally unlike other original european countries though the place is good for academic stuffs.