+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

Re: Great and full scholarship opportunity in turkey.

could you please send the details to [email protected]. really have been looking for this opportunity.

Mentioning that at present, there are 11,000 foreign students receiving their higher education in Turkey, Yurtnaç says that their goal for the 2012-2013 school year is to bring 3,750 students to Turkey. Yurtnaç explains that there are students from 138 different countries studying in Turkey and they now have the capacity to offer scholarships to 11,000 of them. Scholarships start out at 350 TL monthly for undergraduate students, 450 TL for graduate students and 500 TL per month are offered in the form of scholarships to doctorate students. Yurtnaç explains that they are planning to increase these figures starting in the 2012-2013 school year, up to 500 TL for undergrads, 750 for graduate students and 1000 TL for doctorate students.

"We need to make Turkey a center for education in the world in terms of both opportunities as well as grants. We will also be purchasing one ticket a year for every student that comes to study in Turkey from abroad, in order to assist them in visiting their native countries. This in itself will cost approximately ten million liras."

Yurtnaç also explains plans to open up a number of coordination offices in different countries in order to provide guidance for students from abroad. "We are opening these offices in order to inform students of Turkey's history and culture and also to offer career guidance. We will also be bringing on new projects. Basically these offices will act as a bridge between students' nations and Turkey," states Yurtnaç.

Yurtnaç goes on to explain that the majority of foreign students in Turkey come from Turkic republic nations in Central Asia, with students from Azerbaijan topping the list. Yurtnaç says that this year a number of students came from African nations, which is a trend they hope to bring into the next year.
    "Education is the best way to access different nations. When students educated in Turkey return to their nations they do so harboring a continuous relationship with this nation, based on a love for this country. This is something everyone wants."

Turkey is really a Nice country. I hope you all get the scholarship...

A big amennnnnnnnnnnnn to dat

@BabaK: Amen! Amen, and Amen!!!

Results wud b announced 2moro...start chekin ur emails....success!!!GOD TKE CHARGE

@Osramli: D@'s for those outside Nigeria who started their interview earlier than 17th. All d same, let's be hopeful. God is in control

.......hi all...................can ANY ONE PLS TELL ME ..THE EXACT AMOUNT OF TURKEY SCHOLARSHIP FOR MASTERS PROGRAM FROM 2013 IN THE NEW CHANGED RULE...........I'D BE GREATFULL

.....................................THANKS ALL

@Osramli, how far now? This is 17 passing by yet nothing nothing. What's the status with others?

@Toochio: Yeah!!! It's 30days already,yet there's no mail, the same suspense and expectation is raised all over if you check the facebook page. The genral assumption is that, maybe, the mail will come after the Muslim celebration since Turkey is an entirely Islamic community. Hope is not lost, so please let's keep our fingers crossed. I believe it will be a success mail IJN.

I never really expected many people to take this forum seriously as its originator. I am glad to see many people out there are still fighting for big educational opportunities and believing a thing like this is still possible. Unfortunately I am not in Turkey for the holidays if not i would have gone to the appropriate offices to find out when the information you all desperately wait for will be released in order to calm most of your anxieties. Needless to say, the fasting and bayram is done and the preparation for fall semester has kicked off in earnest everywhere so expect the results hopefully anytime soon. Good luck guys. I am looking forward to hearing most of you made it and will endeavor to go further in being personally in touch with anyone who needs help on information and settling down when they get here although, being a very honest person, I cannot 100% promise that due to personal reasons. But I will start you off by advising those of you who will come to... prepare for the nasty nasty nasty cold and snowy weather of late december to April of next year...lol...its not that bad but...ummm...u will survive anyways...Olympic Luck guys. Cheers.

P.S: Many of you have sent me emails and personal messages wondering why i never respond to them, but as i have said from the beginning of this forum, I will only reply to posted messages on the forum not private messages. It benefits everyone else this way not just you. This will stay this way even after you successfully get selected, pre your time of getting to Turkey. I will consider (not promising anything) being in direct touch with whoever gets here eventually to help them out with useful info on settling down and stuff- if its a number of people I can deal with.

@Joaquin64:As apples of gold in silver carvings, so is a word spoken at the right time for it, just like a drop of water upon a tired and weary soul. It is with a deep sense of appreciation, I write this to sincerely thank and commend you for the bold step you took in providing and making this opportunity known as well as giving effective guidelines in order to suceed. Like you already observed, the tension and anxiety is very high at this point, nobody knows what to expect, will all those invited for interview be granted the scholarship This question still remains a "mystery". But we are still hopeful and optimistic that joy and success will be the end of it afterwards. Thanks Joaquin64, and may the peace of the good God, Jehovah be upon you and your family. See you in Turkey soon!!!

+ Reply
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast