+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

HI, GOOD JOB U DID. COULD U PLEASE SEND ME THE TUTORIAL MATERIALS ON SQL AND NETWORKING? MY EMAIL IS [email protected]. THANX A MILLION.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

hi there pls i neeed ur works urgently pls can u send it to my mail box it is [email protected] thanx 4 the good work pls keep it up.

hi i will also like the materials. i am a webdeveloper and a software seveloper thanks. my email is [email protected]

hi, i am interested in stuff cud you pls send your stuffs to my e-mail the addrees is [email protected] and hey two thumbs up you really doing a good thing for we all

Jojo, I'll like you to send all tutorial documents available to my email [email protected]. Thanks a lot.
    Ibroni is 4real.

i need the comprehensive tutorial to be down loaded to my email box soonest. all the ones that you have right now. i need them fast for my studies and exam.

i need them urgently. my email is [email protected]

I WANT YOUR COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC]

Good day,
    Please I need ur comprehensive tutorials on Info - Tech Areas ( SQL , NETWORKING ETC) my Email address is [email protected]

Thanks for the kindness.i will like to have the tutorials.my email address is [email protected]. my number is 08067592937
    Thanx in anticipation
    thank you so much for sharing your WEALTH of information with us in da house.

here is my Email Address : [email protected]

pls i would love to be associated with you for i am interested in having this tutorials for my ability to know more.
    GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY, FOR TOMORROW MAY BE TO LATE. I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST. PLEASE ACCEPT MY GUESTURE AS WHAT I CAN OFFER.

kindly send to me those networking stuffs.
    am presently trying my hands on ccna.
    my mail [email protected]
    pls accepts my deepest thanks.

thank you, you inspire me, right now i'm thinking of ways to help out as well, could you send the materials to me, this is my emaill addy [email protected]
    run so as to win the prize...

+ Reply
Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast