+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

qz

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

please it will be kind of you to send these tutorial to me i need it so much.
    i have been looking for it.my email address is [email protected]
    1love

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

i need the materials please. my e-mail address is [email protected]. i am expecting soonest please.

Thanks for your free offrer.Naija would be a lot better if there were more of your species.I'd be gratfeul if you could send me a free copy of the database material.MY contact is e-mail [email protected] phone 2348039206318 . Thanks a million and may God bless you.

Thanks bro please help send the material.especially the networking aspect.
    aworinde Ralph
    [email protected]

pls i need this package my email is [email protected]PLAESE HELP ME

guy, nice job. i will like to get these manuals and tutorials. my e-mail add is [email protected]. Cheers.

Hi Jojo,

please i need the tutorial guide on SQL Server 2003 & 2005 and Oracle SQL , workshop1 and workshop2.

thanks alot.

i hope to hear from you soon.
    ma mail id is [email protected]. cell number is 08068983608.
    chao
    Godisk.

please do the tutorial to my mail box.my id is [email protected]. thanks buddie

J boy,
    Im new to this forum and your post was one of the first I read. Thank you so much for gesture.
    As an IT Pro, Im interested in the tutorials, especially on Networking. Also, if you have anything on VPN, Exchange Server 2007, VNC, please include them. My address is [email protected]

Thanks and God bless.

ENGAGE. Anyone. Anywhere

You have really done well to show good citizen u r. Pls do sent the attachment to me too. [email protected] THANKS

hello Otunoye, pls i need your it materials kindly send it to [email protected]

Please, I am also interested in the tutorials. My e-mail add is [email protected]

Hi there, I read your post and Im interested in getting your materials. I am also in IT and I know those materials will be of immense help in my field.
    My email is [email protected].
    I shall be expecting to hear from you.

Thanks very much
    ENGAGE. Anyone. Anywhere

+ Reply
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast