+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

i am interested in the materials too.

[email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

hey thanks so much for the offer. i will like to get the materials, just took my CCNA exams, passed though but need to add to my confidence. my e-mail is [email protected] thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here's my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo
    Life is a miracle, live responsibly and feel the miracle<br />Ese Ajueyitsi<br />08057257582

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

hi, my name is ken and i just want to say thanks alot because it is guys like you that makes the world go round.
    my email is [email protected].
    phone no. 08032984917

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Hello, I also need the IT stuff. Please send it to my box. [email protected]

hello,
    please i would love to have the materials on Oracle,SQL server and networking.
    My e-mail addy is [email protected].
    Thanks a jillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls i will also need sqr and networking tutorials. Thank u [email protected]

Halo Joshua,

I was the one that just called and appreciate every word we had on phone and more especially for your generosity.

As per discussed, my email add is [email protected]

I shall appreciate your send materials on the said SQL, networking, oracle and Php.

Thanks as I lok forward to hearing from you. best regards.

dear otuonye

i will like to have your material on the above subject

looking forward to hear from you.

i love to hav it too.I am trainee on networking.chioma

what happened i still expecting your tutorial on sql,networking !

Hi,
    pls am a developer too can u pls send the tutorials to my box.
    [email protected] Thanks a lot and keep up to your gud deed.

Please I am interested in the tutorials on SQL Server 2000 and Networking. My email is [email protected]ks
    Tunde

+ Reply
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast