+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

hi jojo,am a newbee to it & would like to improve myself.Kindly send the materilas to [email protected]ks.
    Desire is like a car that cannot run without fuel, Motivation is that fuel you need to run your car (desire); get it at www.motivationmotive.com.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

jojo, you are doing a wonderfull job here. a lot of nigerians will never want to give this out for free. Its only God that can reward you for this. i will like to have a copy of the material. send to ([email protected])

isa

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

i need the tutorials too pls, my mail address is [email protected] and my num is 08026488839

Please send the material to [email protected]. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    ok. I will send them to your email right now. Just wait a minute. However, when you get the tutorials, please review them and spot out mistakes, so that I can improve my next tutorial.

The next tutorials are on ORACLE and PHP and you know it is FREE.
    thanks bro... I need the WEB DESIGNING, ORACLE, PHP, NETWORKING and SQL materials.
    my email is [email protected]
    NB: the SQL material u sent sometime ago was not viewable on my PC. pls resend it.
    thanks
    G

I am interested in the Material. Pls send it to me. My e-mail addre is [email protected]. Thank you and God bless

hi my guy. I will really like to receive those tutorials. I'm a computer scientist and I will need that to brush up my skills so I won't lose touch in the IT world.
    I will be expecting it soonest

oruonye please kindly send a copy. my email addy is [email protected].

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Good day,
    I would want you to send the tutorial on info-tech areas(SQL, NETWORIKING, TO ME VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU ARE GOD SENT. BRAVO FOR THE GOOD WORK, GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WILL SURELY BLESS AND REWARD YOU

THANKS,

PLS OTUONYE I AM INTERESTED IN HAVING THE TUTORIALS ON BOTH SQL AND NETWORKING. GOD BLESS YOU AND GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRES. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] THANKS

HI OTUONYE ,
    I WILL ALSO LIKE THE TUTORIALS ON SQL AND NETWORKING. GOD BLESS YOUR EFFORTS. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]. THANKS

otonye, pls send ne any material you have on ccna, oracle and sql, it will do me a whole lot of good. thank u. my email is [email protected]. my name is vicky

+ Reply
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast