+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Thanks alot! i'm interested, i'd also appreciate it if u can include the materials for Oracle 10g DBA. my email address is [email protected] or [email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

pls send me the offer
    to [email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Hi Jojo,

I appreciate all your effort to educate some of us that are new to the It world. I will appreciate it the more if you could send me the materials on SQL, Networking and soon.

Thank you
    Asbash

can u please sent it to me thru "[email protected]"
    God Bless Nigeria

It s nice to have people share such things.....I will like to have a copy too then i will comment later.
    I respect you!
    my e-mail is: [email protected]

Please I am a software developer and I will like to get the material that you compiled.
    Thanks and God Bless.

E mail : [email protected]
    Mobile No : 08056067201

I'd like to get the tutorials on sql and networking and also how to get the sql software itself and oracle if possible and how to install it on my computer.Thx

pls I need the tutorials on sql and networking and also how to get sql software itself and oracle and how to install them on my computer. [email protected]. Thx

helo,i am sunday,i studied BSc Chemistry.it is unfortunate, i did not study computer related course in the university and i have just developed an interest in IT.how can i start?my email address is:[email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Hi,

Please send it to me @ [email protected]

thanks

Please I am so much interested in the software, I am a software developer too. I will so much appreciate it.
    Thanks.

E mail : [email protected]
    Mobile No : 08029056800

Can you pls send the doc. to my box, [email protected]
    No document is a waste.

Jeff

i will also want it , I will so delighted if you can send it to my mail box.
    God bless you as you sent to my mail addy: [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast