+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Guday mr jojo,

please kindly direct to me the softwares you're really giving out to members bcos i'm also interested.

below is my details;
    email:[email protected]

I will Appreciate your effort.

Thanks,
    kayus

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

keep it up, i will like to get the material that you compiled.
    send to [email protected]

Thanks for your assistance to make IT compliant. Please, i would need those materials. i would be very grateful if u can send it to my box.
    my e-mail address is [email protected].
    thanks and God bless.
    Austin

[email protected] is my email.
    Thanks

Pls. can i get the CCNA stuff.

Hi, Kindly help me with the SQL,Networking and Corel Draw Tutorials.My email ad is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here's my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo
    Hi, my name is kehinde Sanni, l need your tutorail on Network, configuring Active Directory

please send me same i need it please my email is [email protected]
    I LOVE U ALL

Hello Jojo.I previosly sent u a message on your yahoo e-mail but I guess maybe u didnt seee it.I would really like u to pls send me the materials u have on networking,sql,oracle and any other one u feel will be necessary to this adderss [email protected] seriosly appreiate it.Thank you and Godbless.

Thanks 4 ur effort, i also need some brushing up tho am a newbie in infotech. But i wont mind having ur free tutorials
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless u real good
    God Is Good!

Please I will like to get the material that you compiled.

My e-mail addy is
    adetokad@ mtnnigeria.net or
    [email protected]

Thanks and God Bless.

Pls I'll also need ur comprehensive materials on SQL Server. here is my e-mail address: [email protected]

hi friend,i want to build a career in IT.I would appreciate it a great deal if u can send me the free tutorials on networking.my email is
    [email protected]
    whoteva is conceivable is achievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast