+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Otunoye,Pls hit me with a comprehensive package.My email address is [email protected]. God bless u real good.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

i am a computer science graduate and to improve on the knowledge i have i would be very grateful if i get both he SQL server and the networking materials.
    email- [email protected]
    tel; 08063072200
    what goes around comes around(law of karma)

Hello Jojo,
    please I'm yet to recieve the material as you promised to send it to everybody that cares.
    I will still need it . You send it to my email: [email protected]
    Have a nice day.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Hi Jojo,
    Reading thru d replies u've gotten u must be an IT angel ,sent to rescue those dat are in need of IT materials, anyway i will really appreciate it if u can bless me with the materials as well , thanks and have a nice day.
    my email: [email protected]

May God continue to strenghten you. My email is [email protected]. I need materials on networking and Oracle. Thanks

Mr Otuonye, pls i've not received any of those tutorials.May be u omitted my mail address unknowly.
    pls my address is [email protected]
    pls i need all of them.i mean all ur tutorials

God bless u!

Dear Mr Otuonye,
    Thanks for your valuable materials you sent to me on the MS-application. I will like you to include the Info-Tech Areas ( SQL, Networking, ...), because going through the one you sent is so interesting and informative. Oncemore, my people used to say that little thing is a little but appreciation of a little thing is a great thing. Thanks, i will be expecting it.

Pls I forgot to include my e-mail add to the request I made concerning the Info- Tech ( SQL, Networking...) materials. Please forgive me. Again, Thanks for your Materials on MS- Application that I just received. Indeed, I am appreciative.
    My e-mail is [email protected].
    I will be expecting it. Thanks for being patriotic.

please i am IT base and want to knoe more about your tutorial please can you send me the outline to my email: [email protected]

please i will like to brusup my skills in the area of IT plse send my the material.

prosper

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

pleasesend me acopy of the tutorial
    i am into IT i like toknow about SQl

thanks
    kayode
    [email protected]

Hi,
    These are my mail addresses: [email protected] and [email protected].
    Thanks for the great job you are doing.

Please I also need the tutorials on networking.
    My email: [email protected]
    thanks

+ Reply
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast