+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Honestly,

I did not know that people were going to request for these documents. At the most, I was thinking that about [maybe] 20 -30 people would need this thing. But it appears that almost everyone that sees it, wants it.

Let me also use this opportunity to say that if you need this document, all you need to do is to write your email here and it will get to you.

The reason I am saying this over and over again is because I find out that some guys just indicate interest in the documents, without actually giving me their emails. In such a case, how do they expect me to foward the thing to them?

Proudly Nigerian
    Joshua Otuonye
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Hello Jojo,
    I am interested in the SQL and Networking materials. I think it a nice concept trying to help people build their career.
    Keep it up.
    You can send it to: [email protected].
    take care

kindly, send it to my email vox.
    [email protected],
    [email protected]

thanks for info.
    seyi

Hi, guys am a new member here. it interesting to know that you guys are really working hard all day. please, i am interested in the material you compiled for me to improve my status in IT.

My E-mail: [email protected]
    Olawoyin Mohammed

thanks to all

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here&#39;s my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo
    i nid the tutorials my email is : [email protected]

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO IT.I WILL LOVE TO HAVE THE MATERIALS.
    [email protected]

I will like to have the materials too such as Exchange server 2007, Network, Oracle and PHP. My mail is [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi JoJo,
    Thanks alot. i saw the materials i request for. u r great. i went through the materials and they are off the hook(splendid). Infact I am gonna give u a call soon. i really appreciate it.

thanks.
    jameel

Thanks alot brother. I think this is really what empowerment is all about.
    I&#39;ve just got the materials and and don&#39;t think its late at all.

CHEERS to all in the house

Hi thank you for the information. I&#39;m new to this site and i&#39;m impressed with what i can see. keep it up. Please i would also like to have the material. my e-mail address is: [email protected].

Hi i need d networking software as well e-mail is [email protected]

Pls Otunoye or whosoever has the comprehensive material.I&#39;ll appreciate if it could gt across to my end also. My email address is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast