+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

hello genoiuos, people like you are indeed very f. only God and posteririty will reward you.will like to have all that you can ginve away plu s more.my case is that of .......need all the help i can get right now.thank you men

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Thanks alot for your generosity. Abeg make I get them too.
    I've been looking for an insider to let me in on this type of info.

[email protected]

Hi,
    I would say u av really done a great job, kip on the good work, pls kindly send to my e-mail box [email protected].
    shalom

Hello, can you please send d networking materials to my email.
    [email protected]. thanks a million.

thanks for the stuff so far and may God bless you. Pls wha about the OCA stuff?, I waiting patiently. [email protected].

Jeff

I need it pls. my email is [email protected]. tanks. bless u real good

Good Day Dearst Friend! May God Help U and grant U your heart desires. its a good thing u have done. pls i need those materials on IT especially on Networking and SQL.
    thanks a lot
    My email is [email protected] thanks and God bless.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

omo u dey pull people o if i reject the offer my laptop go vex with me i need that php well cos i am into coldfusion mail me the sql i go need am

[attachment deleted by admin]

hello,

That was very nice of you to have a kindred spirit. Alot of I.T professionals in Naijajobs will always be grateful to you for this material you made available to them free of charge. Guys please take note of this kindly approach and copy a leaf from it.
    Please send the materials to my email i am very grateful.
    Here is my email. address.

Murphy

[email protected]

please am new in the field, i.e am just starting the programme, so please kindly send me a comprehensive tutorial on SQL and oracle.
    My E-mail is [email protected]

Hi,
    I'm really uplifted by the good things U hv been doing. Pls i wouldn't mind getting some of those tutorials so i could brush up on a few skills. Thanks & God Bless. My E-mail is [email protected]

COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] pls can you send the tutorial to my mail.GOD bless you as you do so in JESUS Name. AMEN MY mail is [email protected]
    R.A

@ everyone

I believe that everyone has gotten the files now. Please check your emails. The last email I sent today was Famiyuwa's email.

@ Kaboom

I do not think your email works, because I have sent the files to you over three times and the thing is not going through. If you have another email, give it 2 me.

Proudly Nigerian
    Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

+ Reply
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast