+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

ur wonderful! pls i will need the materials!
    iyke1992yahoo.com
    thanks a lot!

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

hey JoJo, why not go for minister 4 information? u are loaded with it. send to me pls via [email protected]. Thanks jojo.

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Please I am interested. My email address is [email protected].
    Thanks and God bless.

Thanks guy and keep it up. I am a system analyst,pls send it to my box 2. I like ur gots.U will go places. Remain Blessed. [email protected]

Chocolate

Hi guy,
    Thanks a lot, I will need it very well.
    So please forward it to [email protected].
    Thanks.
    Douglas

thank u.i need it, pls.do send.
    [email protected]
    francis

Hello Jojo, please am very much interested in the materials for both the SQL & NETWRKING tutorials,kindly send them to me. my email address & number is
    [email protected] & 0803 7109 507. I equally stay in port harcourt like you too.

My email add is [email protected] Please send the material. I love what is going on here.

Thank for ur contribution to development of IT in nigeria.Please i am also interested in the SQL and NETWORKING materials.This is my e-mail:- [email protected]. Thanks
    lanz

Hi, thanks Man!PLs, I would also need the tutorials, am about to write my CCNA exams.my email address is [email protected] grateful, thanks alot,.

I need That ur material i mean Networking.
    Thanks
    My mail [email protected]

hey, i too would really like those materials. i've given my e-mail b4, sha, this is it again, pls send it to me. thanx and God bless.

ebenezer

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here's my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo

pls im interested, my e-mail addy is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast