+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

please how do we get this package

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

hi jojo,
    am really impress with you, you are a great guy with great knowlege on IT,am interested in IT and would like to associate with guys like you.pls if u send the syrf to mine [email protected] i will really appreaciate it remain bless and God bless.
    rosary

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

pls i am a biginner,can u send necessary materials. thanks.

Joshua, cud u pls help me with the Sql Materials? I need it, I have an Interview to attend on wednesday and i will need the material badly.My email Ad is [email protected]. many tanx in anticipation

pls kindly mail thisn to too
    thanks

i need a copy of SQL,NETWORKING AND OTHERS.
    my email is [email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CH

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here's my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo

hi,
    i liked the work you've been doing to make sure beginners,intermediate and professional IT individual build their dependent and independent database of books e.g Library.

I would like to receive such books for my library and for future reference purposes.

My mail add: [email protected]

keep cool and stay connected

signing...
    Mysterioux ( Knowledge is beyond power and understanding should not be underestimated)
    ...quote " As long as it's an application/technology/knowledge, it can be studied and applicable"

thank you mr Otuonye for your prizless contribution pls i will need this book it will help me a lot
    my name dozie
    email [email protected]
    thanks

kindly help wt the tutorials.......my e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks for d love bro.

Dodo

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here's my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo
    Hi guy,
    I was just browsing and stumbled on this. It is a very good effort you have made. I am sure you are reaping your reward already!

This is really timely for me. Please could you forward this to me and all other materials on programming from the scratch especially on QBasic, VBasic and other related modern programming languages.

Regards,
    Flobabe

Hi J,
    May u live long to be more successful in life and may the light of God neva depart from u in Jesus name, Amen. Pls i will need all the materials on INFO-TECH.
    Pls send to dis email:[email protected].

Thanks alot as i wait in anticipation for ur reply.
    Ciao,
    Udy[/color]

JoJo, pls kindly send across ur material on networking. Thanks for ur anticipated assistance.

Prince

+ Reply
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast