+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Tanx bro. pls i need them. my mail is : [email protected]
    izeisccool

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

I APPRECIATE ALL UR WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE HOUSE, PLS CAN YOU SENT THOSE TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS. [email protected] OR [email protected]. I WOULD GREATFUL IF THIS WOULD REACH ME

The Good Samaritan, I will like to have those tutorials in my mail address. I can see that you are the God sent man to make the Information Technology skills of this country grow. May Almighty God continue to strengthening you.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks for your kind gesture.
    Be diligent in everything you are doing.<br />http://zionmega.page.tl<br />www.zionmegaworld.8m.com

Otuonye,...........Pls I need the tutorials on that SQL server 2000 only. Could you please forward it into my box? [email protected].
    Thanks......

hi,
    will love to have the write-ups u talked about. Pls i'm anxiousily waiting for ur reply.my e-mail add is [email protected].

HI OTUONYE, AM STILL IN NEED OF THOSE MATERIALS AND WOULD BE HAPPY IF THESE MATERIALS CAN BE FORWARDED TO MY MAIL ADDRESS:[email protected] and [email protected]

hello dear,
    pls i need these materials [email protected]

please i need this tutorials also i am just a begineer....
    my email is [email protected]

hi

my email [email protected]

i will also like the tutorals on networking

Thanks

please Sir, thanks for the knowledge you are passing to us. you are indeed a great man. please i'll need the tutorials. please kindly send them to my email below: [email protected].

thanks in anticipation

Please I am a software developer and I will like to get the material that you compiled.
    Thanks and God Bless.

Goodday jojo,
    please i would like to get your compiled materials.my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Can you please get me with a full tutorial on SQL and if possible C# too

+ Reply
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast