+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

my addr is [email protected] i will like to have yhe materials too. keep up a good job, luv ya

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

please bros i need the material , i am about writting my ccna exam . I need ur material to free up anytime God bless you. My Email [email protected] yill i get u

hi, bros please i need a material on info-tech(how to configure the networking physically and internally) and the hardware required.

hi, bros please i need material on info-tech(how to configure the networking physically and internally) and the hardware & softwera required. my E-mail is [email protected].

Pls I would appreciate a copy. email addy is [email protected]. God bless u real good. thanks

I will appreciate if i can get the tutorial to enable me improve myself on IT. God bless you for the good work your are doing. pls could you send the tutorial to my email. My email is [email protected] 08036284212 thanks and have a pleasant day

Vic

Hi, please i would like to have a copy of those materials you compiled. my e-mail is [email protected]. I'll be very glad to receive it, thanks.
    lasbrey
    Heaven is real, make peace with ur creator!

Am an accountant who is much more IT inclined, am interested in the materials can you forward them to me

Adegoke
    0803 727 4559

Quote Originally Posted by ademolathefirst
    good day.please i need a copy of your material.my e mail add is [email protected]ks and God bless.
    my email addy is [email protected]. I would also be glad to get the tutorials.

Hallo, friend,
    please supply me the materials on networking. I'm on [email protected]. ThankU.

Pls i need those tutorials on networking and SQL.my email is [email protected]

pls I'm really intrested in the book Comprehensive tutorials on Info-tech areas(SQL, NETWORKING, ETC). My address is [email protected] and phone number 08067321313. Thanks.

please, i will like to have the material on COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS
    My email is [email protected]
    Thanks a million times

+ Reply
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast