+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

u're just gr8.ur effort will b heavily rewarded 4 hvn d intrest of naija @ heart.God bless u, if i can get a download of d said tutorials,it 'll b fine.tnx,my e-mail is [email protected]

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

chaps lk u grow faster dan any 1 can tink.keep it up.my e-mail is [email protected]

first of all l wld luv to say a big kudos to all the pple behind the success of this site.... just heard bout it a while ago and l cant blive the wealth of info l ve gotten from it!!!! thanks !! otuonye please wld really luv to have ur sql and networking software.... my email is [email protected]. thank you....

otuonye thanks for ur help.. plz wld luv ur materials. this is my mail [email protected]

hey mr otuonye i would love to have the tutorials and i really appreciate what u're foing never mind the critics. thats life!
    my email is [email protected]
    thanx

pls i will need your documents. will be Very grateful to have it thru [email protected] THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Guy you are doing a good job, keep it up. I am interested in the tutorials. My email is [email protected]

Ignore enemies of progress

Otunoye, im a Computer Engineer and im so much interested in the free free IT tutorials that you have. I will appreciate it if you send it to my email [email protected] or [email protected] that is if im not too late. And believe it that i will criticize it if it needs it. Thanks

thanx man 4d job. plz how do I get d materials? I am sure they will be of great help to me. ma e-mail add. is [email protected]. I hope to hear from u soonest please. once more thank u so much.

Pls kindly send the stuff to me.
    Thanks for the good work and enlightment
    may good GOD be wt you
    [email protected]

i urgently need room's help to get rid of the ''biginner's '' level of the CCNA 642-372 Express Foundation for Systems Engineers. plz this exam has been scheduled to 31 July 2008. all ''wot'' i need are wot will make me beat the rap. i will be grateful to hear form your kindness. thanx. 08064007809, [email protected]

hi, pls i will also like to get the comprehensive tutorials om IT sql,nwtworking and database administration...cos l want to start the training soon and would like to know much about it.thks

Hello,

Thanks for the free offer, l am interested in the Tutorials, l am currently undergoing my System Engineering Training. l will appreciate if you will send me the tutorials. My email address is [email protected] and my number is 08037320265.

God bless you
    Edozie Francis

+ Reply
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast