+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Topic: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

pls, i need d stuff. [email protected]
    Thanx

Re: COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS ON INFO-TECH AREAS [SQL, NETWORKING, ETC] FREE OF CHARGE

hi
    pls send me a copy of your tutorial on sql 2000. my email is [email protected]. am also into software development and networks

hi i'm fresh IT person and I need allthe infoi can get,pls send me the tutorials on SQL server and Networking
    email:[email protected]
    phone:+2348027629020

thats ok by me and I will appreciate it if you can send it to me.
    my e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks for the information, may God reward you.
    [email protected]

hi
    pls send me a copy of your tutorial on networking. my email is [email protected]

Hi Broda, u r doing great. Pls send me the stuff at [email protected]
    Keep up the gud work.

i am intrested in the IT materials you promise
    i'll really be greteful if u can do as promise.
    Thanks

my e-mail add is
    [email protected]
    and my phone no is

Quote Originally Posted by chiwetalu
    Please I am a software developer and I will like to get the material that you compiled.
    Thanks

E mail : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by otuonye
    I just thought that some fellow IT experts might need certain tutorials to [once in a while] brush up their skills. And also, we might have some newbies to Infotech also here.

Here's my contribution to this site: I have compiled some tutorials on some topics, and I think some people might want them, so I am giving them away Free of charge.

I compiled most of the materials from my own professional experience and also from the INTERNET.

Right now, I have two of them to give away:

SQL SERVER 2000 [about 190 pages]. Teaches from the installation of SQL SERVER to design and implementation of database structures.

NETWORKING [about 82 pages]: Teaches how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things.

I have been giving it to other people, so I thought that some Naijahotjobs guys would need it, so if you need it, just say it and I will just forward it to your email.

REMEMBER, IT IS FREE! For we came into the world with NOTHING, and it is certain that we shall leave with NOTHING

Jojo l i neeed it this is my mail [email protected]

Thanks for this crucial information.I am a IT student learning computer and networking. I need how to install LAN networks and configure Active Directory Services, cabling, DHCP, DNS and and other things. This is my e-mail address: [email protected] or [email protected]

Hi, thanks for ur cocern for ya fellow 9ja guys. Cud u also send those books to me. I have not known much about these IT kills. So u can send as many ones as possible.

My email address is: [email protected]
    Phone: 08038739822.

Xpecting them.

please send me copies of the tutorial
    Nnamaka

+ Reply
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast