+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Topic: 10 Ways to Blow the Interview

Re: 10 Ways to Blow the Interview

Yinkus,
    Thanks may God bless you abundantly.
    omorex

hi this joeade4real,thank i real like this for the world to konw this is what i have be longing to infrom my youth in the 24 cens

TANX FOR THAT, IT WAS A GOOD PIECE, NEVER TOT OF DAT. I HAVE A JOB AT PRESENT WHICH I WLD LIKE TO CHANGE, ANYTIME I GO 4 AN INTERVW, I ALWYS TELL DEM MY REAL SALARY WEN ASKD, IS DAT OK?

THAT WAS GREAT.WE ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN.

hi tnx. have an interview on sat and u just gave me abit of what i need.

Kai

Well done Yinkus!

All U Guys, thanks 4 d upliftment and advice. The most difficult aspect of intavews is that U might know all these things and due to the rain of questions coming 2 U,one begins 2 derail a little bit. Thanks a million Yinka although I am preparing 4 a second intavew in few days time, I am a little bit better than b4 n hope it comes out good.

Guy u re too much. u really research on that.

hi guys am new in d house pls i need interview format of UBA bank i just did my test and am shortlisted 4 interview.who can help

hi guys am new in d house.pls i need interview tips for UBA interview on monday.thanks

Funny,
    Guys, I can not thank you enough for your contributions and opinions on the above subject matter. Last week on 12-06-08 before I attended one interview, I reads about TEST AND INTERVIEW TIPS on this busy site, on a topic WHY I SHOULD HIRE YOU I can't really remember who initiated the topic, but the topic helped me a lot. It was my first question after the greetings that proceeded the interview that took place on the above stated date.
    Secondly, the interview turn out to be like that of BEN CARSON when he wanted to gain addmission in to the university of Michigan during his Medical School after graduating at Yale. My interviewers instead of asking questions on my profession, they decided to asked me questions on my additional qualification, COMPUTER ENGINEERING.
    In conclusion, because most of my potentials clients are Hausa, I was also asked if know how to speak Hausa. When I reply in affirmative, I was told to summarise all that we discussed in Hausa for five minutes. It was a funny experienced. And as you are reading this mail I have resumed in my new place of work on 16-06-08.
    My candid advice to you all is that you should try to know how to speak one of these three major languages (Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba).
    I love you all
    ONCE YOU ARE CONTENTED WITH YOUR POSITION, THAT MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWN FALL. BE GRATEFUL ANYWAY. 08038573951

yinka u r one in a million really appreciate ur effort see u at the top.
    G

HI Yinka..

im sola..i really want you to give me tips on how to go about it in an interview with a bank coming soon..

i have a 3rd class degree and a PASS in ND also..i have about 2yrs experience and also a professinal member of my discipline..i read food tech...
    what and wht shd i expect from the interview...i wouldnt know perhaps i would be interviewed for the marketing slot or banking...

pls just give me tutorials generally on wht i shd expect..cos this is my 1st official/coporate interview and i really dont want to blow it...I have 3rd class and i really want to proove myself that 3rd class graduate doesnt mean i have low intelligence quotience........

I m 70% sure of myself,im confident and brave to some extent..so kindly do...either thru my email or thru this medium....(sola_salako..at..yahoo dot com)

+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast