+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What are you afraid of most?

What are you afraid of most?

Everyone has something that they are either a little bit afraid of or are totally freaked out by.

Fear is, after all, a natural instinctive response.

But, it's how we react to fear ... as well as the 'thing' we fear ... that can make a difference between being held hostage to fear and being free.

Fear holds us back. It can stop us from reaching our full potential.

So, it's important to face our fears ... to acknowledge our response and analyse what has created the fear.

Doing so enables us to stand back and look at this fearsome thing as if from a distance. Often, we quickly realize that what we fear has no real impact at all. It isn't the great big frightening threat that we thought it was.

Facing your fears enables you to change how you think and feel.

By changing your response, fear no longer has you in its control.

So, take a look inside ... what do you fear? What's holding you back?

Acknowledge what you fear ... change your response ... then let go.

Remember the bible says what I feared most has come upon me......

Face your fears!!

Re: What are you afraid of most?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Seyi

Face your fears!!

I fear rejection. Especially from girls. Don't laugh. I hate it when a girl rejects me. In short I am afraid that they will reject me because I am a common villager.

@billion_boy

let me tell you a few facts about life, the first is that u're stronger than most, you may ask why i say that, it's simple, 90% of guys are afraid of rejection especially from the opposite sex, but only anout 15% of that same figure have come to terms with it, the rest live in a world of illusion calling themselves hard men when actually they're the ones who get hurt the most; now back to the reason why i say u're stronger than mos, u've admitted that fear and u've voiced out that same fear, the rest is easy, learn to cut your losses and go on with life. If you talk to a chic and she says no, simply walk away and try another day, or alternative try someone else, the catch is this, they all can't say no, so you'll definitely get a yes somewhere maybe even at your first try.

Now for my worst fear, i'm afraid of getting married to the wrong woman having believed during our season of courtship that she's the one for me only to come in and turn to someone else, that will definitely kill me; cos i believe in the sacred institution of marriage and that solemn vow "for better for worse, for richer for poorer, till death do us part" cos if na so she really be then true true death na him go do us part and e go fast pass as e suppose be.

Abi i lie?
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

SAINT2ACE, U ARE RITE, thinking that u are getting married to the best and at the end u find out that person isn't rite for u will definetely kill one,anyway, God will see us all thru.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie

SAINT2ACE, U ARE RITE, thinking that u are getting married to the best and at the end u find out that person isn't rite for u will definetely kill one,anyway, God will see us all thru.
    @ Jeanie
    I would like to agree with you. In addition Jeanie is there anything young people can do to guarantee that they do not make the mistake of marrying the wrong person?

Quote Originally Posted by saint2ace
    Now for my worst fear, i'm afraid of getting married to the wrong woman having believed during our season of courtship that she's the one for me only to come in and turn to someone else, that will definitely kill me; cos i believe in the sacred institution of marriage and that solemn vow "for better for worse, for richer for poorer, till death do us part" cos if na so she really be then true true death na him go do us part and e go fast pass as e suppose be.

Abi i lie?
    @ saint2ace
    Me I be JJC for all dis matter. But if you done dey court girl for a long period why should everything go sour when una done marry? Who's fault say de marriage no work?
    Me I no go school oh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Good Fortune
    @ Jeanie
    I would like to agree with you. In addition Jeanie is there anything young people can do to guarantee that they do not make the mistake of marrying the wrong person?
    @ Good Fortune
    Why are you afraid of mistakes?

Good Fortune which kind of guarantee you want so dat you no go make mistake marry de wrong person? No be thru mistake Alexander Graham Bell discover telephone? No be thru mistake Thomas Edison invent d light bulb where all of una de enjoy.

Many of de best things in this world of today came about as a mistake.

In fact de best way to make sure dat you marry the right person is to carry out alot of experiments. Try different people until you get the right person.

Jeanie wey say?? How levels?

@aproko1,

my dear, must u date every , tom and harry b4 getting the rite person.in my own opinion, prayers will do it for u.

@aproko1,

my dear, must u date every ., tom and harry b4 getting the rite person.in my own opinion, prayers will do it for u.
    Jeanie my Queen of Sheba!! how levels? Please answer this question!!!. Why are there so many prayer warriors in churches??

Why is it that all the good girls who depend on prayers remain unmarried even at 35, 40 years.

While the bad girls who date all the Femi's, Emeka's, Ibrahims and Goodlucks in this country and make them happy they are the ones who get good husbands.

All this prayer and depending on God is hypocrisy. God said "Go Love your neighbour and then Increase and multiply"

By tight-knee and tight-legging these girls are not obeying God.

Jeanie my lollipop which one?

@aproko,

i have always asked that same query, why is it that it is only the bad babes who date every every like u said that gets the best guys. i will only say God knows best.but mind u that atimes, those babes marry those guys cos of cash and when u look deeply, majority of them are never happy. like i said earlier on God knows best. madam florafab and kemistris, i don't understand this undercover wey una gooo.haba, we are all here to laf away our challenges.pls and pls stop this undercover and outcover, i don miss una die abeg.

&#160; @aproko,

&#160; i have always asked that same query, why is it that it is only

the bad babes who date every every like u said that gets the

best guys. i will only say God knows best.but mind u that

atimes, those babes marry those guys cos of cash
    @jeanie
    I dont know about you but the last time I looked there were

13,620 Nigerians looking for the opportunity to get cash in the

Banking/Admin Jobs category. 9045 in the Engineering oil and gas

jobs. By the time you read this there will be more.

Jeanie those girls who marry for cash are simply geniuses. They

are doing what the experts call "Working Smart and not working

hard"

You say they are not happy? Almost 90% of all human beings are

not happy with their present circumstances. Ask the pastors of

all those churches.People are generally disatisfied with

everything. That is where the saying "the grass is greener on

the other side "comes from.

By the way who are those undercover agents that you mentioned?

florafab and kemistris?

@aproko,

i have always asked that same query, why is it that it is only the bad babes who date every every like u said that gets the best guys. i will only say God knows best.but mind u that atimes, those babes marry those guys cos of cash and when u look deeply, majority of them are never happy. like i said earlier on God knows best. madam florafab and kemistris, i don't understand this undercover wey una gooo.haba, we are all here to laf away our challenges.pls and pls stop this undercover and outcover, i don miss una die abeg.
    Quote Originally Posted by aproko1
    Jeanie my Queen of Sheba!! how levels? Please answer this question!!!. Why are there so many prayer warriors in churches??

Why is it that all the good girls who depend on prayers remain unmarried even at 35, 40 years.

While the bad girls who date all the Femi's, Emeka's, Ibrahims and Goodlucks in this country and make them happy they are the ones who get good husbands.

All this prayer and depending on God is hypocrisy. God said "Go Love your neighbour and then Increase and multiply"

By tight-knee and tight-legging these girls are not obeying God.

Jeanie my lollipop which one?

The answer tothis question is very simple and was infact answered by billion_naira .Men are afeared of rejection hence they prefer women who openly expressed their love for them even if they are decieving them why the bad girls are very good at this this born again hope the guys will make the moved which often they don't do.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy

The answer tothis question is very simple and was infact answered by billion_naira .Men are afeared of rejection hence they prefer women who openly expressed their love for them even if they are decieving them why the bad girls are very good at this this born again hope the guys will make the moved which often they don't do.
    In fact those bad girls are so expert at the game that the guys will fall all over themselves trying to impress them.

I think the born again hypocrites have one big problem.... they dont know how to network. They have not learnt how to sell themselves. The bad girls do it in such a way that you will think that it is the guys who are making all the moves.

To the prayer warriors, and singles and those born again beauties searching for Mr Right...Learn how to Sell Yourself
    Why remain jobless lonely not respected when U can Quickly get Your Dream Job Make Good Money Be happy&amp;enjoy your life email [email protected]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Coolguy and naira2009 you guys said it all weldone.

Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast