+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Is church the best place to select a life partner?

Is church the best place to select a life partner?

I keep hearing church whenever life partner comes up. Doesn't it make

sense that all the rotten girls will flock to the sacred place when it's time

for marriage?At least with a social gathering, you'll find girls who are

honest with themselves and not pretenders. So why are the guys running

to the church?.please share what u think

so coolguy,jeanie,florafab am waiting for ur reply

Re: Is church the best place to select a life partner?

u can select/meet ur life partner anywhere but i think meeting her in the church means a lot although may not turn out to be the best place cos like it is often said, ''DEVIL QUOTES THE BIBLE TOO''see from experience so far sammie, i don't even wish to date anyman that claims he is a born again although i wish to marry a man who is but there are pretenders everwhere, i may be wrong though but my dear pretenders are much more in churches nowadays,wolves in sheep clothing.hope i see people that shares the same opinion with me sha.FLORAFAB,what is happening to u?why all these undercover?me i am missing ur posts here.pls for whatever reason u decided to go undercover pls try forget abeg.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

its all about the conviction u have.u can marry 4rm d church or a social gathering.i know a bros who married a sis 4rm church wt the belief dt she's bornagain but today the same man is praying dt she dies bc she is a thorn in his flesh.

u see what i mean, there are many devils, i mean devils in churches now claiming bornagain.may God help us

This is intruiging!

In an ideal situation, the church ought to be the best place to get a wife or husband. But these days, the reverse is the case.

Many of the Sisters, likewise the brothers; we have in churches today are all a bunch of pretenders. It takes a sound discerning mind and the GRACE of God to figure this out.

This is not to say that we don't have honest, sincere and responsible folks who are wife or husband material in the church, but thier number is far less when compared to the "pretenders".

In my opinion, a life partner can be met anywhere. It depends on what you are looking for in a partner as well as to be smart enough to decipher your partner if He/She is pretending.

Above all, asking God for direction is the best key to finding a true & unpretentious life partner!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Quote Originally Posted by sammie77

so coolguy,jeanie,florafab am waiting for ur reply
    @Sammie77!

Are you implying that it's only the replies of those mentioned in the quote that matters?
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

no Danguro,any one can post.

No one wants to be identified as a pagan so the good, the bad and the ugly goes to church. You could even meet ur spouse in a beer parlour, it doesn't matter. The bottom line is being a good husband or wife and raising godly kids. But wait oh sammy77, does it mean that it's only Cooguy, jeanie and florafab's contributions that count on this subject matter? Although i respect their contributions but I'll advice that questions meant for these set of people only should be posted to their private email addy and not on this forum.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

I rather prefer to meet my life partner in the church than at a party or (worse still) club.

If you meet at a church there's this probability of continual acquitances, if you meet at a social function, you just have to arrange to meet each other someplace and there willnot be enough room to know each other better.

But if you meet at a church, even before voicing out your intentions to the person, you'ld have studied the person and known some thigs about him, devils or not, when you meet in the church, you involve pastors and other christian brethren, who can assist in making your final choice.

@Dagunro,

is it after you posted your reply that you realised you're not either coolguy,jeanie or florafab, abi why mercy after death? you don reply, you don reply, you for just leave am carry face.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@florafab, do u know that majority of those in churches who claim they belong to one group or the other are those who pretends a lot. my dear, it is ur opinion ooo but that u ae meeting ur man in a beer palour or a disco house doens't mean he is not Godfearing.infact, they turn out to make the best husbands than those that claims to be involved in all church activities.i know a church where all these abound,they pretend a lot but majority of them are wolves in sheep clothing.no harm meant.

THIS IS A MATTER OF CHOICE. YOU CAN MEET YOUR PARTNER ANYWHERE BUT WHAT MATTERS IS WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOUR PARTNER REALLY IS..........
    JESUS IS LORD

Life partner can be seen anywhere. D gud, bad & ugly go 2 church looking 4 life partner. It takes d glory of God 2 know this. Just watch & pray

Never!!!!

According to the bible " Many are called, but few are chosen. Not all that says Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of God" This implies that pretenders abound in the church wolves in sheep clothing.

To me the ideal place to look for your spouse is in the Teriatary institutions. This is where you know the who is who. No pretends here. This is where you know a true wife/husband material. If you closely watch: this is the medium the rich fully explores when chosing their life partner more than 65% of them find there spouses when in school. Watch and you find out it is true.

Unfortunately, We have not being able to expole this medium because the furtre just looks blink for the average to poor man. No job, No cash then No wife or husband.

Unfortunately, this
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

+ Reply