+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What do i do?

What do i do?

Please House advise me, i was called to resume work at Dangote Group in Port harcort and also called for a text in one of the New Generation Banks on that same day. I reside in Port harcourt while the bank Text hold in Lagos. Do i go ahead and resume in Dangote or go to Lagos for the Bank Text and Interview pleas am in a fix

Re: What do i do?

Listen Nono,URE NOT IN ANY FIX. the proverbial saying that a bird at hand is worth a million in the bush is very true.u already have a job in dangote,consolidate on it.u can always apply for the banking job and ud be invited again.besides its not like ure being called for an interview,its a test...who knows,u might not even psaa it.please get the ground first b4 u start fighting for the sleeping mat.or dont u think it would be nice to have a little salary u can depend on and even use for logistics in attending other interviews and tests...Dont let the devil take this opportunity away 4rm u.

CONGRATULATIONS..
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

Thank u, am encouraged with this , Bless U!

I'll first say congratulation to you cos this is what we've been praying for..a miracle so this is not a fix.I see it as a wonderment of God.I pray for more of this for u and for us all.Enough openings to choose from..whao

Nono i must tell u ....u dont even need to think about anything considering what is happening today in our country. Like Brainbox said that a bird at hand is worth a million in the bush which is true ,start with Dangote i believe God that has made this way for u will surely open another one.Congrats and i wish every one of us God's favour in Jesus Name Amen.
    Cheers

+ Reply