+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: looking for a job

looking for a job

am emmanuel toba ARINDE am a graduate looking for employment,am a resident of port hacourt.i graduated from kwara state polytechnic. i read business administration with lower credit. am of a good character and obedient. i was born august 1St 1978 i will be very happy if my request is granted. you can reach me on this number 08034874902. thanks. thias my email [email protected]. but i prefer phone.

Re: looking for a job

Hello Emma,inspite of your information and request for a job i want to advice you to also make use of the resent vacancy avalible on line while we will also try to feed more information as regard your profession..Just keep applying this issue of job search will soon be thing of the past, don't loose hope the lord is our strenght....God Bless.

Job search in Nigeria could be frustrating sometimes you know. Mostly, now that vacancy is a political affair. Even when no such vacancy exist people still advertise, for political and other reasons best known to them. But that shouldn't bother you-
    Just keep trying, i know one day your chance will come. It's only one thing that's constant- change of course. There must be a change one day. Again, put your trust in God and use the available information on this site.

Make sure you check this website regularly and who knows one day you might strike gold! Best wishes!
    You've only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

Young man,

The good thing there is that you are a gaduate, continue to search and don't get tired. You know getting job this day is not easy, but i want to assure that when your time comes, the Lord is never tired of your situation, he saw everything and He will surely see you through when the time comes.

Continue the Lord is yopur strength.

It is well.

Tessy

Tessy

Just keep on trying i known that all doors cannot be closed at the same time ...believe me ur own trun is around the corner just keep on visiting this site and try most vacancy post.
    Cheers.

hi
    let me just brief you about this nigeria we are in.
    1. u must neva be above 26 years to be on the safe side.
    2. u must continue to apply to all the bank websites and any other u see daily
    3. u can only work with ur OND.so keep it in mind.
    ok let me help u a little.UBA is always recruiting every 2 weeks.it is constant.so just go to thier branch on friday and beg them to tell u the venue.

+ Reply