+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: Unemployment, bane of nigerian youth

Re: Unemployment, bane of nigerian youth

Splendid @guru01, you can still make it dot com if possible.

Remember to create it in such a way that it will be easy for people to register with their credentials.

Take care and God's speed.
    I

The only way we can achieve our purpose is if we can conduct a peaceful demonstration round the federation. Our demand is monthly stipend for every unemployed graduate and financial grants for those who have sound biz ideas but lack financial manpower.

Quote Originally Posted by dorchezz
    am totally interested, enough is enough, dis unemployment shit is getting outta hand, its time we do somthing about it. pls bring up any idea u have dat is not violent...
    f

There's no way youths would complete dis course successfully without getting things changed 4 d better,no matter how small d change bt dis is sure gon' be a gud fight,GOD bless whoever brought dis up!!! We can say well, "e nor concern me", but it sure does, cos youths r actually suffering down here if only we knew,we'd have done dis a long tym ago,bt its not late.... Like som1 said,it may not b 2 our immed8 benefit bt 2 generations yet unborn and they'll b 4eva gr8full.

Mr Nwanze that's a nice contribution, besides monthly stipend(our assurance to ensure that jobs are created) for all unemployed graduates the federal government should sponsor those that have sound or impressive biz ideas which i believe will create employment opportunities for the future younger graduates, ie if the ideas involves creating of more industries.

@guru01 wetin dey happen now? how far for the website?
    I

I guys we can be using this private group for the main time before the main site is up and running /dI1Zvh you must sign up to join this group.
    Let join hands to make this dream a reality...
    No need of talking too much...
    Expecting to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by guru01
    I guys we can be using this private group for the main time before the main site is up and running /dI1Zvh you must sign up to join this group.
    Let join hands to make this dream a reality...
    No need of talking too much...
    Expecting to see you there.
    You must sign up to have access to this group again
    http://yookos.com/nga

Action speaks louder than words. If we can organize just one peaceful demonstration in this critical period of political campaigns, we will be overwhelmed by the kind of attention we will get. Just one serious demonstration and we will be home and dry.

A website to me is a waste of time. Each concerned graduate should post infos on strategic places in their neighbourhood calling for unemployed graduates to meet. The plan is on how to organise peaceful demonstration to media houses and to any place where campaigns are going on. I tell you we will be surprised by the support we will gather. Everybody is affected.

Sure thing Mr Nwanze, but the question is this? if you reach out to them will they respond?. We need to make sure that we have a large number on our side before we make this move. if you observe closely you will see that our graduates i don't know how to put it, whether they are scared or not taking this campaign seriously, maybe they don't understand that one move towards solving this unemployment issue will go a long way in changing their life for better.

The world is changing, Nigeria is changing, why have they refuse to see that change in this situation will not occur unless they make an impact? If only one person could solve this problem, believe me i would have done it a long time ago without consulting anybody.

My fellow graduates what other motivation do you need to step out and solve your own problem. Few of us has made our contribution and offered some advice on how to go about this(which we cannot achieve on our own). What more do you need?( or how else can we make you guys to come out and join us in fighting for yourself.). One thing is for sure, for the federal government and every other body involved to take us seriously there should be a demonstration.
    I

At times i ask myself, is this thing going to work out if we don't take an action now which is the right time.
    Or are we just scared of what we happen

Nobody is talking again, its like the fire has quench.

But, i think we have to make more publicity, both online and offline. THIS MARCH IS THE RIGHT TIME!!!

I think i know what the problem is. It's simply this question 'who will bail the cat'

Mr Nwanze and guru01, since you guys are serious as i am maybe we should fix a date now for this demonstration then call on others to follow.

What do you think?
    I

The president is already feeling the heat from his facebook friends. Those of us who have been bombarding him with daily posts that has to do with unemployment may have scored a point after all. He just approved a sum of N50b to tackle unemployment. How he wants to go about it is what I dont know yet. I think the next move should be we sending to him suggestions on his facebook. I recommend that he should start paying every unemployed graduate monthly stipends based on the improved salary scale and also to give financial grant to any one with sound bisness idea. off I go to meet him now in facebook.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast