+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: Unemployment, bane of nigerian youth

Re: Unemployment, bane of nigerian youth

nnamdo4u. You must understand that location matters a lot when you talk about you, guru01 and I meeting to plan about the demonstration. It would be better that ppl who reside close to each other should plan the meeting for logistics purpose. Please you all should start posting suggestions daily on the president's facebook on how the N50bn set asside to tackle unemployment should be utilised so that it does not go into the wrong hands as usual. Meet me at the president's wall right away!

Re: Unemployment, bane of nigerian youth

Actually i didn't say we should meet, i only suggested that we should fix a date for this demonstration, so that it will simultaneously all over the country, once we fix a date, we tell people about it and start working towards it, this has to be a collateral unanimous decision from unemployed graduates in every part of Nigeria.

Secondly, you now see why i said we should have a website where unemployed graduates should register with their credentials. Okay, let assume that the president agrees to pay the monthly stipend, how do we or the president know the number we are working with. If we have set up this website we would have simply ask the president to visit the site or tell him the number of recent unemployed graduates in the country.

Please Mr Nwanze hit me with the president's facebook page i need to make my own contribution. Thanks
    I

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345