+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Topic: The Real Truth about Naija Banks Salaries!

Re: The Real Truth about Naija Banks Salaries!

thanz for the insight. u seem to be more positive 2wards banking than the oil n gas. but dont u think that in the oil sector there is a wide range of opportunities for career men and n women like us? if not 4 lack of jobs in naija, i dont think its really wise for physical scientists and engineers to flood the banking industry just to market and count money. what happens to the basic engineering skills we acquired in school. isnt it better we work in a place where we could learn further and develop those skills? my dream is to become a master and an authority in my field. if im banking it should be 4 a whlie perhaps to save some cash 4 further studies outside here. kufre <[email protected]>
    trusting God doesnt make mountains smaller, rather it makes climbing easier

wa hooooo. what a beautiful write up, kindly keep it up, i love that. but pls am an ND holder seeking for Job in Banking Sector, pls if you have any idea of where they are still recruiting please dont hesistate to contact me on my phone and email: [email protected] and 08068319497, 08054849563 pls i dont mind credit your phone if you get intouch.

thanks alots
    The Great Tragedy in Life is What Die Inside of A MAN...

thanks 4 this research.keep it up guy.

Well in my own opinion I think the oil industry is still the most lutrative place to work.

Yes the promotion might be slow but it is steady. And most of them are even call to be directors after retirement

When it comes to helping your silblings the oil industry by far has the greater advantage you can fit your relations in any of the servcing companies and they pay more then the banks. Where in this country will an SSCE holder earn up to 140k monthly? Only the oil industry. I have seen some servicing companies pay as high as 500k for entry workers as a graduate.

What about your training, welfare, health etc first class. As for respect I think the oil workers are more respected.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Ummm!A big thanks to you lady for the information you shared. I'm happy i got this message during this period that i'm awaiting NYSC and surprisingly it is my field but I knew almost nothing about it. Thanks a million once again!

Quote Originally Posted by chibutextome
    God bless ur day Nkonyema,tnx 4 dis ur wounderful did plz do not relent on dis ,try kip us alart in all new experinces.But y is it a problem 4 banks 2 recurit OND holders?
    I think the problem is with the 'O' that makes the 'ND' ordinary. I suggest an acquisition of an 'H' in front of the 'ND' would make the banks look for you.
    He that overcomes shall wear the crown of life.

nice research my friend but i think u know little about oil companies.remember that if u are employed by shell, 4 instance,u hav a global career and they xpose u 2 various kinds of training home and abroad.i stil belif that oil company staff hav more time 2 care 4 their families than banks' staff.Besides, they are not given financial targets as they do in banking.All d same,u ve done well.kudos.

Be that as it may, banking sector is still one of the best place to work. It makes you couth and respected. You also meet people you would never have dreamt of meeting. In terms of pay, the Oil boys may be ahead initially but the problem is that they hardly get promoted unlike a banker that can become a BM within 4-5years whereas your friend in the oil sector is just about getting his 1st promotion and a time is coming when money might not be important again but positions. that is why you see people introducing themselves as Head of this and that while your friend in the oil industry is still saying yes sir to the same Oga he has been saying it to for 5 years.

Truly speaking, the best thing you can do for yourself is to be self employed.
    Well in my own opinion I think the oil industry is still the most lutrative place to work.

Yes the promotion might be slow but it is steady. And most of them are even call to be directors after retirement

When it comes to helping your silblings the oil industry by far has the greater advantage you can fit your relations in any of the servcing companies and they pay more then the banks. Where in this country will an SSCE holder earn up to 140k monthly? Only the oil industry. I have seen some servicing companies pay as high as 500k for entry workers as a graduate.

What about your training, welfare, health etc first class. As for respect I think the oil workers are more respected.
    Truly speaking, the best thing you can do for yourself is to be self employed.
    Great advice.How many Nigerians can all the banks and all the oil companies in Nigeria employ?

This topic has been viewed about 15,000 times. That is fifteen thousand times. If each member and guest were to view say twice it still comes to about 7 thousand people who want to jostle for about 500 jobs.

We Nigerians should wake up to reality. Stop waiting to be spoon fed. There are many opportunities out there for young Nigerians like you to make a decent living and make money without depending on banks and oil companies to give you a job.

To be really rich you need to work for yourself. That is why I really like what NKONYEMA said Truly speaking, the best thing you can do for yourself is to be self employed.

It is good that we start to create jobs and businesses for ourselves and not wait to be employed because to be sincere there are no jobs that can give you the satisfaction and freedom like when you are doing ‘your own thing’.

As you read every single word in this post you realise the truth and you decide to take your destiny into your own hands. You take action and invest in yourself.

Imagine how you will feel when with little or no money you start a legitimate business and you see your bank account growing.With your own business you start to grow rich even while you are sleeping.
    If you are like me you know that Christmas is around the corner and with the proper knowledge you could be smiling to the bank in a few days time.

Stop!"If you are not courageous enough to take risks you will accomplish nothing in life"
    As you study every word of this material you will become amazed at how easy it will be for you to start your own financially rewarding business.

Here is a Fact for you " It is not because you have no money and things are difficult for you that is why you do not attempt , but it is because you do not attempt that is why you have no money and things are difficult for you"

tthnx man thats nice info

thas nice info

I dnt work in a bank and dnt intend to in the near future but i most commend you my friend for providing such vital information. You've certainly cleared alot of gray areas regarding salary structures and best places to gain experience.

Best of Luck!
    http://www.coolcashjackpot.net/index.php?ref=gregov85

fez

I like it. More grease to your elbow Thanks factoria
    wolex

hi guys its nice on this forum

+ Reply
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast