+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THE real TRUTH ABOUT EATING OF EGGS

THE real TRUTH ABOUT EATING OF EGGS

For decades now, many persons have been indoctrinated with idea that the use or eating of eggs has more demerits than merits. I am glad to inform you that modern day experts(doctors,professors in europe and America) have exposed to us the truth about eggs....

1. That eggs are good and
    2. that what we know about eggs today is only a MYTH

pls read below and consider some useful info about eggs

1. Eggs are great for the eyes. According to one study, an egg a day may prevent macular degeneraton due to the carotenoid content, specifically lutein and zeaxanthin. Both nutrients are more readily available to our bodies from eggs than from other sources.

2. In another study, researchers found that people who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts, also because of the lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs.

3. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids.

4. According to a study by the Harvard School of Public Health, there is no significant link between egg consumption and heart disease. In fact, according to one study, regular consumption of eggs may help prevent blood clots, stroke, and heart attacks.

5. They are a good source of choline. One egg yolk has about 300 micrograms of choline. Choline is an important nutrient that helps regulate the brain, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.

6. They contain the right kind of fat. One egg contains just 5 grams of fat and only 1.5 grams of that is saturated fat.

7. New research shows that, contrary to previous belief, moderate consumption of eggs does not have a negative impact on cholesterol. In fact, recent studies have shown that regular consumption of two eggs per day does not affect a person's lipid profile and may, in fact, improve it. Research suggests that it is saturated fat that raises cholesterol rather than dietary cholesterol.

8. Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D.

9. Eggs may prevent breast cancer. In one study, women who consumed at least 6 eggs per week lowered their risk of breast cancer by 44%.

10. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulphur content and wide array of vitamins and minerals. Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulphur or B12

Pls house, take note of point 7, 8, 9n and 10..

Its my best meal and yet i was asked to stop eating it by my doctors for some of the most popular reasons.I am too healthy and smart to believe that egg is bad and so i went an extra mile to get some facts..My findings above are just few of the many importance of eggs-its the best natural form of PROTEIN that GOD created and NEVER has it been harmful.Even my doctor now calls me doctor.

one love

Re: THE real TRUTH ABOUT EATING OF EGGS

great post.very enlightening.kudos.

+ Reply