Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

Re: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

you guys are pathetic

Jeanie see why i said we should beat them up
    I'll give the power puff girls a call

Revelation 22: 11-12

Maybe when next u want to comment on such male anti social behavior,u will learn to put ''I'' where u put ''we'' rather than making nasty generalisation to score cheap points from ladies as there are exception to these things and some are not even endemic to d guys alone little wonda u were quick to castigate me in a certain thread when i expressed my disgust towards a false female specie in d name of sophylove who keeps flooding d forum with same stupid msg

Quote Originally Posted by TBABY
    Jeanie see why i said we should beat them up
    I'll give the power puff girls a call
    Beat the guys up? Never knew we had a Laila Ali in da house.
    Anyway take it easy!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

me ke
    i no fit. The power puff girls will do the job for us
    Revelation 22: 11-12

You're right Oluwatosin, and thanks for the correction. You just said that this has been counterproductive. This goes a long way to confirm my own position on this matter. Like I said earlier, if you give them an inch, they will like to turn it to yards. And the moment you give them an oppurtunity, they will turn it to right. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be given a chance afterall the bible says the two of you are one, i.e you are she and she's you, but majority of them are not ready to be reasonable.
    To the sisters in the house, this topic is gradually shifting to something else. But I want us to realise that there are lessons that we can learn from this controversial topic. And our dear brothers, learn how to love, cherish and care for your wives if you are married. Cause the bible says a man that is not able to cater for his home is worse than an infidel. And above all try to stick to your wife alone. I believe if you show your wife love, care and affection, she will have no option than to reciprocate the gesture. And if you are yet to get marry, pray that God shold give you the bone of your bone and have it in your mind that your woman will be your all in all.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

@Jeanie
    Life is sweet when there is a constructive challenge.Disgusting things that girls/Men do reflect the norms in our society: where choas and moral degradations are the order of the day.
    We celebrate fornication in the name of fun and dance with adultery in the party of affair.In our very eyes , the emblem of our unity which happen to be society is torn to pieces by indiscipline.Indiscipline has turned to a cancerous growth on the skin of our character,relationship with one another, and the society.
    Disgusting things that girls/men do __________ is a clarion call to any one that cares to listen that there is need for all to be discipline in whatever we do, in our career,relationships and character.
    Long live naijahotjobs
    Long live to all the moderators in the forum
    long live to all

One Luv

Jibowu

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

@raymond_phemmy0402, nice comments, I like yur last post, but that does not mean i am supporting any body, no body is perfect but we should always do the right thing.
    @jeanie, You can't compete with the men folk just as u can't impregnate yurself for a child.
    @Oluwatosin, even though u could be right and wrong, u should not expose urself to the world in name of protecting ladies b'cos u can never know all the lot of women.
    To all, nobody, i repeat, nobody is a saint. Either male or female.We should learn to do right thing @ all time.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234