+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

I KNOW SOME MEN ARE GOOD, SAME THING APPLY TO LADIES BUT AM REPSONDING TO JIBOWU,S ARTICLE. SO AM APOLOGISING TO WHOEVER FINDS THIS OFFENSIVE BUT THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER.LADIES, PLS MAKE UR CONTRIBUTIONS, LETS TELL MEN THAT GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WHEN WE(LADIES) SLAVE FOR THEM AND LOOK ON WHILE THEY TREAT US LIKE DIRTS, IT IS TIME FOR US TO DEFEND OURSELVES AND FIGHT BACK.
    1. Adjusting testicles. It's one thing when a guy is coming out of a public bathroom; but smack in the middle of the road, that is disgusting.

2, Lying about laying a babe they have been toasting just to boost their egos when in actual fact, they haven’t even seen her panties

3. Bringing out their………… on the road and peeing, wow, my man dare not try that rubbish.

4. Beating up a lady (to any man that has ever raised his hands on any woman, desist from that act or else…..)

5. Cheating and claiming that men are polygamous in nature

6. Being over possessive of a lady.

7. Stabbing their friends in the back by toasting/sleeping with their friend’s babe when they actually know they are dating (very bad)

8. Men are dogs, u know sleeping with every thing on skirt.

9. These days guys/men no longer have regards for their wives/babes, they lie to a babe that they are not married, hide their wedding rings so they could just have their way, wonders will never end, what our men are turning into.

10. Condescending so low to sleep with their housemaids when madam isn’t around, and claim they are being sex starved.

11. Men are wicked, devils, thank God some of my male friends even admit to that, women it is high time we get wiser and give to them what they have given to us.

12. Sagging all in the name of fashion.

13. Men are full of lies, lies and lies. infact I think they inherited that from devil the master liar.

14. Men have no feelings, the only feelings they have is just to get there and go their way, not even bothering about how she feels.(very wicked of them)

15. Women hate men who are so proud, boastful and arrogant and many guys possess these.

16. Men always like to blow their own horns, why not allow the woman see things herself and make her own conclusions instead of blowing your own trumpet, pisses me off.

17. Some men are just weaklings, not able to stand on their own and make decisions rather depending on friends to do that for them, just too bad.

18. Men are pretenders generally

19. Body odour/bad breath

20. Men are not organised, leaving everything and everywhere scattered.

21. Forgetting it is her day. (That one can be very annoying too)

22. Most men are always fond of using abusive words or languages.

MEN, THE LIST IS JUST ENDLESS, I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT…….. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

yes o my sister
    the list of the acts of their wickedness is endless
    so what are we going to do to them now
    make we beat them?

Dont mind me o jare
    Men dont start what you cant finish ooo (jeanie has warned)
    Revelation 22: 11-12

OH JAH, JAH JEHOVAH, BLOOD OF JESUS COVER ME. Na who come say make i click and open this topic now? Abeg make i click on 'BACK'. AH(panting), AH(panting) . Phew(sigh) !! Thank God its not here again.
    T

Na wa oooo! See Encyclopaedia!

Nne, you dey Vex o! Shuo!

Well, thank God I don't possess any of the "Negative Habits"
    And I know many dudes here equally don't have them
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

VOLTRON
    DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE

@Dagunro,guy dont decive yourselve ok,we are all the same whether we like it or not
    @Jeannie
    Honestly i agree with almost everything that you have said,basically everything give or take a few exceptions.
    Men are really the Devil incarnate and to a large extent we cause the bulk of the problem in the world.
    Yes i am a MAN too and i expect a lot of criticisms from my fellow gender but the truth needs to be told.
    Men are LIARS,We twist stuff just to get our way with women(sugar coated mouths),we sleep around with anything that moves with any resemblance to FEMALE,we blow our Trumphets just to feel important,we actually are guilty of a lot of things and God help us.
    I believe in the notion of women that ALL MEN ARE THE SAME,but what i dont belive is the fact that we all do the same thing,Yes we have the same xtics and behaviuoral patterns,but it really depends on the individual.
    I sincerely believe that some of us out there are very DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE(pls oh im not blowing trumphets oh),it only takes the right woman to bring out the best in every man and the wrong woman to bring out the worst in any man.That is a man that has given His life to Christ
    It is really left for us as individuals to differentiate ourselves and isolate ourselves from the opinions of our women folk(to men out there)
    I believe there are good men out there and all it takes is to find them and pls MEN try and change now,even though they say we are bad lets try and at least narrow our list of negativity to the barest minimum.
    And oh lest i forget,JEANNIE YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT WE ALSO HAVE VERY TERRIBLE WOMEN OUT THERE(and pls dont say its asa result of their experiences from men,nada,some women are born DEvils too)
    I hope my fiance will not read your post and start acting up oh.
    But come to think of it,it makes the world an interesting place.
    Ladies you also need to open your eyes and donot be decieved by that Good looking,Smart,Well to do guy that is hanging around you,He might be the Devil itself,look instead for a man who has the FEAR OF GOD IN HIM,THAT IS THE ONLY PERSON YOU ARE SAFE WITH,IF NOT THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE DEVIL AS YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW.
    GOD HELP US ALL.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Jeanie or what do u call ur self, how are we sure these are not your xter. Search your self.

@Oluwatosin22!
    What gave you the impression that am deceiving myself?
    The list given by jeanie is less than 10% of the negative habits that guys can have. Am not trying to prove that am perfect here but just being sincere.
    I took time to study and digest every point jeanie gave and accessed myself before coming to the conclusion that i don't have "any" of the habits listed.
    That you may have some of the habits listed doesn't mean it applies to all guys.

I really wished you knew me personally, then you would understand better!

add
    they are selfish
    rude
    fault finding
    think with their hormones
    and never admit when they are wrong.

Jeanie, brace yourself o they will want to crucify you with this topic. I can feel it

Wow dude,
    dont take it personal here ok?
    No hard feelings pal,yea i dont know you but all im trying to say is that now you believe you are faultless(which no man is),but when certain situations come it tends to bring out some of these attributes and ponit of correction,i wasnt basing my post on what jeannie sadi,i agree with you that its just a small percentage of what applies to men ,i am talking bout a more general perspective ok?
    I do not have such habits too im just trying to be objective(see jeannie has caused wahala between men now,lady well done)
    No hard feelings.
    NO MAN IS PERFECT
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

@Oluwatosin22!
    Take it personal? - Not in the least! I was just trying to clear up doubts.
    Note carefully that I did not in the least insinuate at any point in my posts that I was faultless.

Quote Originally Posted by TBABY
    add
    they are selfish - From an objective point of view, Who Isn't?
    rude - It's common with both gender! Especially to those we detest
    fault finding - Not from a matured Gentleman!
    think with their hormones - Part of juvenile deliquency!
    and never admit when they are wrong. - Not from a Gentleman!

@divine_7309, am a lady and if u feel offended by what i posted then that is ur problem, when jibowu posted same topic about ladies, nobody caused any trouble, now a lady replied and some people are getting offended, i only retaliated to what JIBOWU said about ladies and i meant no offence, but if anyone should get pissed off with what i posted then that is the person's wahala, as for me, i am having great fun reading reactions from people, but one thing i have to say here is that no one is perfect, even me that posted that i have my own flaws, we are only learning and preparing ourselves for the future.

@DAGUNRO AND OLUWATOSIN22, I LOVE UR MATURITY AND SINCERITY,HONESTLY, IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS RESPECTED HIS VIEWS AND OPINION IN THIS FORUM ASIDE SAMMIE,DVT, U DAGUNRO IS NEXT,PLS AM SORRY IF WHAT I POSTED IS TRYING TO BRING ENEMITY BETWEEN U AND TOSIN.

WELL, WELL, ALL IS WELL. NO MORE ENEMIES PLS, JUST AIR UR VIEWS WITHOUT CAUSING ANY TROUBLE.ONE LUV
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast