+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

Re: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

Quote Originally Posted by OLUWATOSIN22
    Hmm,SISSY,SHIT BOX,DISGRACE TO MENFOLK,IDIOT,WOMEN HUNTER,MARKETER,etc. Only me?i must have touched a nerve.Hmm what can i say?i think i will just say THANK YOU SIR,maybe u should write a book you know.Im sorry if you took it personal ok,and once again thanks for the TITLES.
    Nagode kwarai kuwa,ka yi magana kaman wanda ike da hankali sosai,hankalin ka yana karkashin takalmin ka,kana taka wa,shi ya sa ka yi magana haka.
    Best regards.
    Ke'i ku'ma ba h'anka'li !!!
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

I WONDER SOME GENERATION OF YOUTHS COMING UP IN THIS FORUM. I STILL MISS THE LIKES OF PEACEOFPEACE, SAMMIE,COOLGUY, KEMIS.........,
    @OLUWATOSIN22, WHY SHD U ATTACK SOMEONES OPINION RATHER THAN THE TOPIC. EITHER U ARE FOR OR AGAINST THE TOPIC WITH REASONABLE AND CONVINCING POINTS? WHY CANT U AIR YOUR VIEWS AS REGARDS THE POST? AM BEGINNING TO SEE THE TRUTH IN WHAT UGOSLY SAID AND I QUOTE"I know your type,You have simply confirmed my opinion of you(A SORRY LOSER,LOOKING FOR FEMALE ATTENTION)". LOOK AT THE COMMENT U MADE REGARDING Dagunro"guy dont decive yourselve ok,we are all the same whether we like it or not"
    MY DEAR IF U ARE LIKE THAT, SOME ARE NOT LIKE THAT. THE SAME APPLIES TO WOMENFOLK. PLEASE TRY TO SHOW LEVEL OF MATURITY, REASONABLENESS AND EXPOSURE IN YOUR POST.

I guess its either u didnt read all the posts or u are just in cabones with ugosly,if not you would have noticed that he fired the first salvo when he insulted me(who attacked who first)anyway thats your opinion.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

I guess its either u didnt read all the posts or u are just in cabones with ugosly,if not you would have noticed that he fired the first salvo when he insulted me(who attacked who first)anyway thats your opinion.

waoh I've been havin a swell time here.
    @ Ugosly u reacted well to the jeanie's 'observations' YES MAN WAS CREATED POLYGAMUS and this I say without apology to no one!
    As for ur reply to O'Tosin22 I think it had too many swear words and you should know that allegations bothering on a man's penile ability are really very sensitive....... but Guess what SERVES HIM RIGHT!
    @ others Pls let us not come here with so much sanctimony.... as for Me when push comes to shove I DEY PISS FOR ROAD well! Thats the beauty of MANHOOD.
    ... but i no dey beat my babe oh maybe because she grab pass me!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

JEANIE! You are too much. I duff my cap for you for coming with the post that would generate this kind of argument in this forum. If this young guys has the slightest opportunity of seeing other, we can not rule out the possibility of them throwing punch at each other.
    But all the same, I believe everybody should have right to his or her own opinion without fear of any verbal reprisal attack. I will like us to understand one thing that we are the future of this country, and whatever character we display in this forum is is what we are going to display even when we have oppurtunity to be in one public position or the other. We should remember that we all condemn our elder citizen colleagues whenever we watch them throwing punches and chairs at each other in the national assembly.
    We can change our world by first changing ourself. IT BEGINS WITH YOU!
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

Yes dear lady. Men do all those things. And some do even worse. I condone these acts, and hope that God will not forget these acts when the time comes. If anyone on here beleives in Karma, I sure do and live accordingly, then they know that men, or women for that matter, will reap the rewards of what they have sown. Don't worry... they have it coming to them.

It is sad that so many people nowadays have no longer any respect for their fellow human being. Whether it be, men towards women, or vice-versa, or men versus any other person. What you say is very true... all these things happen. I have witnessed one such man, if Man he can be called, urinating in a flower pot that was about 1 foot from the street. I understand a dog doing that... he doesn't know better. BUT A MAN?

Nevertheless dear lady, don't let those that have no respect make you loose hope in men, for we are not all the same. Some of us know how to act in public. And if we can act properly in public, I can assure you that we are even better in private. Respect for others is still a priority for some of us and very important in our lives because this is who we are and what we beleive in. whether it be towards women or other men. whether we are man or woman on this planet, our word and our actions are the only legacy we leave behind for others to remember us by. SO.... MEN... START ACTING LIKE YOU SHOULD PLEASE.

I hope you have not found this to be intrusive.

And may we all aim for betterment of ourselves instead of acting like animals.

thank you for listening, and have a beautiful day.

Dude,what can i say?i was beginning to feel i was the only one with such mentality but i thank God for proving me wrong.
    Your post is indeed one of a MATURED,WELL CULTURED,RESPONSIBLE AND OBJECTIVE PERSON and im very sure you wil be someone of impeccable character.good job

Still on Jeanie post. You people are just saying that men pee in the public. It's because it is so easy for them and convinient that make them to do it. Have you not seen ladies on trousers peeing in the public. If you haven't then you need to observe it when next you are travelling, you see them jumping out of their bus just by the road side removing their trouser and pant to thigh level and pee. If despite the fact that it is more shamefull and dishonourable for ladies to do it in public place, they still do it whenever there is a pressing need for it, then I believe men should be blame less.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

You may be pressed and can't find any available convenience around,so what do you do? May be Pee in your pants or boxers right! Think about it guys

Good talk my sister,from ur name im sure u r 4rm d north n its no deniable fact that contrary to people's opinion,we from the north think and reason better than some people.

You ladies have finally inducted Oluwatosin into LADIES ALL OF FLAME. Tosin keep it up, but mind you ladies generally, if you give them an inch, they turn it to yards. So beware!
    Concerning Ugosly, real men normaly don't beat their women. But virtually all his point are true, and you know thruth they say is always bitter, that is why so many people find it extremely difficult to swallow.
    And to all ladies in the forum, you should not shy away from the fact that everything is unfair to womenhood. Which implies that there is nothing like gender equality.
    Bible (in quote) is not fair to your gender equality agitation. In Genesis, when God sent Adams and eve out of the garden of eden, he said to the the woman that (and your man shall rule over you). Also in Corrintians the bible says (a man is the head of a woman just like Christ is the head of the church)> And to crown it all he said that a (woman should be submissive to her husband). So where is your gender equallity here.
    Nature is unfair to the ladies. Just like one of the controversies in this post, It is extremely difficult for a lady to pee in the public while it is extremely easy for a man to do it without anybody raising eyebrow. THe south western people have a say that let a man pee while walking and let a woman pee while walking and lets see at the end who will have water or liquid at the back of his or her leg.
    Lastly Our tradition and customs does not support your gender equality agitation.
    So please you should try to eraze that mentality, and take any oppurtunity of having a liberal and caring malefriend as partner as precious as possible and don't abuse it.

Interesting!!!
    Dude,first and foremost thanks for ur congratulations for my INDUCTION INTO THE LADIES HALL OF FAME(no be small thing).I was raised by a WOMAN OF VIRTUE,A MOTHER INDEED,who taught me to treat women like Eggs,pity i dont have a sister(though it has been counter productive as ive been taken for granted,but nonetheless)so if im termed a
    LOSER,SISSY,WOMAN WRAPPER,no wahala,im being the son of my mother.
    Furthermore,yes the truth is bitter but it should be on something reasonable,if ugosly's post is TRUE then JEANNIE IS ALSO RIGHT and cos i agreed with her made me a victim of such invectives from him(so my post was too true n bitter to swallow for him).
    That said,ur biblical references leave a lot to be desired,Ephesians(not Corinthians)Chapter 5,verses 21-33 tells us how to have spirit guided relationships,but you were economical with ur quote,verse 21 says n i quote'SUBMIT YOURSELVES(MAN N WOMAN)TO ONE ANOTHER IN THE FEAR OF GOD'end of quote.
    D above comes b4 ur quote n it simply tells us that both sex should first of all submit 2 one anoda.In a summary,what those verses teach us is that we should luv one another as Christ loved us,yes the man is the head n d woman must be submissive,but have u forgotten the part that says Husbands love your wives as you love ur bodies?
    What i want you to know is that we should pls not relegate women to an inferior level,cos i bet you it would be a grave mistake.
    Yes they have a lot of flaws as do men but the truth is if u have the FEAR OF GOD n LOVE in ur heart,u wil treat em well.
    Yes there are some JEZEBELS among women,but what we need to do is to work on ourselves first n i bet u God will give u a perfect match and u will not even view her as a lesser being.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast