Topic: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

Re: RE:DISGUSTING THINGS THAT MEN DO

Quote Originally Posted by Dagunro
    well well well you have a smart answer for everything sir
    i bow for you and this time i shall call you superman
    lol! am enjoying this topic bless you jeanie for starting it
    Revelation 22: 11-12

@JEANIE: DONT U THINK U ARE SOUNDING AUTHORITATIVE AND SELF-EXULTIVE IN YOUR PRESENTATION? AM NOT SAYING WHAT U SAID IS WRONG BUT UR MANNER OF PRESENTATION. U SHOULD BE A LITTLE REFINE AND ORGANISED IN YOUR PRESENTATION, I TELL U, U WILL TRANSFORM LIVES WITHOUT KNOWING IT. EVERY MAN OR WOMAN HAS A WEAK SIDE EITHER FROM SPEECH, EMOTION, PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP IMPROVING ONESELF. UR PRESENTATION LOOKS A BIT CONTRADICTING. HOW? U MAY ASK? I WANT TO COMPARE TWO STATEMENTS U MADE:"I KNOW SOME MEN ARE GOOD, SAME THING APPLY TO LADIES". I REALLY APPRECIATED THIS UR LEVEL OF EXPOSURE HERE BUT CAN U COMPARE IT WITH THIS:" Men are dogs, u know sleeping with every thing on skirt, Men are wicked, devils, thank God some of my male friends even admit to that, women it is high time we get wiser and give to them what they have given to us. AND SO ON......" HOW DO U RECONCILE THIS. U SAID THAT SOME MEN ARE GOOD NOW U ARE SAYING MEN ARE EVIL INCLUDING YOUR MALE FRIENDS. IT SOUNDS RIDICULOUS! IT MATTERS A LOT ON HOW WE PRESENT OUR CASE NOT ONLY IN THIS PLACE EVEN WHEN DEALING WITH OUR SPOUSE, NEIGHBOUR, FRIENDS, WIFE-TO-BE. HUSBAND-TO -BE AND FAMILY RELATIONS. IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN BUILDING LASTING BOND OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE. CHEERS
    ANYWAY I APPRECIATED YOUR CONTRIBUTION. THANK U.

Quote Originally Posted by TBABY
    well well well you have a smart answer for everything sir
    i bow for you and this time i shall call you superman
    I'm flattered!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Quote Originally Posted by eeguru
    @JEANIE: DONT U THINK U ARE SOUNDING AUTHORITATIVE AND SELF-EXULTIVE IN YOUR PRESENTATION? AM NOT SAYING WHAT U SAID IS WRONG BUT UR MANNER OF PRESENTATION. U SHOULD BE A LITTLE REFINE AND ORGANISED IN YOUR PRESENTATION, I TELL U, U WILL TRANSFORM LIVES WITHOUT KNOWING IT. EVERY MAN OR WOMAN HAS A WEAK SIDE EITHER FROM SPEECH, EMOTION, PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP IMPROVING ONESELF. UR PRESENTATION LOOKS A BIT CONTRADICTING. HOW? U MAY ASK? I WANT TO COMPARE TWO STATEMENTS U MADE:"I KNOW SOME MEN ARE GOOD, SAME THING APPLY TO LADIES". I REALLY APPRECIATED THIS UR LEVEL OF EXPOSURE HERE BUT CAN U COMPARE IT WITH THIS:" Men are dogs, u know sleeping with every thing on skirt, Men are wicked, devils, thank God some of my male friends even admit to that, women it is high time we get wiser and give to them what they have given to us. AND SO ON......" HOW DO U RECONCILE THIS. U SAID THAT SOME MEN ARE GOOD NOW U ARE SAYING MEN ARE EVIL INCLUDING YOUR MALE FRIENDS. IT SOUNDS RIDICULOUS! IT MATTERS A LOT ON HOW WE PRESENT OUR CASE NOT ONLY IN THIS PLACE EVEN WHEN DEALING WITH OUR SPOUSE, NEIGHBOUR, FRIENDS, WIFE-TO-BE. HUSBAND-TO -BE AND FAMILY RELATIONS. IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN BUILDING LASTING BOND OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE. CHEERS
    ANYWAY I APPRECIATED YOUR CONTRIBUTION. THANK U.
    Seconded my brother joo! She went too far in her post besides all the sexes have their own fair share of the blame. It also depends greatly on the individual person involved.

Quote Originally Posted by OLUWATOSIN22
    @Dagunro,guy dont decive yourselve ok,we are all the same whether we like it or not
    @Jeannie
    Honestly i agree with almost everything that you have said,basically everything give or take a few exceptions.
    Men are really the Devil incarnate and to a large extent we cause the bulk of the problem in the world.
    Yes i am a MAN too and i expect a lot of criticisms from my fellow gender but the truth needs tmouths),we sleep around with anything that moves with any resemblance to FEMALE.
    BLAH,BLAH,BLAH
    ARE U SURE U RE A MAN,I ADVISE YOU CHECK YOUR GENIITAL AREA,COS I AIN;T SURE U'VE GOT BALLS.AND IF U DO HAVE ONE(NOT 2)I SUGGEST YOU SPEAK 4 URSELF AND NOT GENERALIZE.AIGHT!

@JEANIE
    I RESPOND THUS TO YOUR OBSERVATIONS::

. Adjusting testicles. It's one thing when a guy is coming out of a public bathroom; but smack in the middle of the road, that is disgusting.
    RE;APPLIES ONLY TO 1% MALE POPULATION.
    2, Lying about laying a babe they have been toasting just to boost their egos when in actual fact, they haven’t even seen her panties
    REONT LADIES LIE ABOUT HAVING DATED/HAD A CELEBRTY/GOVERNOR/MINISTER
    3. Bringing out their………… on the road and peeing, wow, my man dare not try that rubbish.
    RE:ITS OUR ADVANTAGE,BEING ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT STRIPPIN COMPLETELY AND STILL STANDING UPRIGHT
    4. Beating up a lady (to any man that has ever raised his hands on any woman, desist from that act or else…..)
    RE:WHEN THEY PUSH US TO THE WALL

5. Cheating and claiming that men are polygamous in nature
    REO WOMEN NOT CHEAT
    6. Being over possessive of a lady.
    RE:WHAT OTHER WAY IS BEST TO SHOW LOVE AND AFFECTION

7. Stabbing their friends in the back by toasting/sleeping with their friend’s babe when they actually know they are dating (very bad)
    RE:U DONT CLAP WITH 1 HAND AND IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO

8. Men are dogs, u know sleeping with every thing on skirt.
    RE:I WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH MY MOTHER/SISTERS,THEY WEAR SKIRTS TOO.

9. These days guys/men no longer have regards for their wives/babes, they lie to a babe that they are not married, hide their wedding rings so they could just have their way, wonders will never end, what our men are turning into.
    RE:I KNOW LADIES WHO PREFER MARRIED MEN

10. Condescending so low to sleep with their housemaids when madam isn’t around, and claim they are being sex starved.
    RE:HMMMM!WELL NEVER HEARD THIS ONE B4! ONLY IN NOLLYWOOD MOVIES
    11. Men are wicked, devils, thank God some of my male friends even admit to that, women it is high time we get wiser and give to them what they have given to us.
    RE:ARE WOMEN NOT WICKED?
    12. Sagging all in the name of fashion.
    RE:TEENAGE FASHION SENSE,WE GROW OUT OF IT!LADIES DO IT TOO.

13. Men are full of lies, lies and lies. infact I think they inherited that from devil the master liar.
    RE:LADIES HATE THE TRUTH,THEY PREFER LIES AND PERFECTLY ACTED OUT FAKE LIFESTYLE FOM US.

14. Men have no feelings, the only feelings they have is just to get there and go their way, not even bothering about how she feels.(very wicked of them)
    RE:THEN DONT LET THEM GET THERE,AFTERALL WAT IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF OUR SPENDING IF NOT TO GO THERE

15. Women hate men who are so proud, boastful and arrogant and many guys possess these.
    RE:IF U'VE GOT IT FLAUNT IT...ITS OUR HARD EARNED MONEY
    16. Men always like to blow their own horns, why not allow the woman see things herself and make her own conclusions instead of blowing your own trumpet, pisses me off.
    RE:HOW CAN U SEE IT,IF I DONT BLOW MY HORNS
    17. Some men are just weaklings, not able to stand on their own and make decisions rather depending on friends to do that for them, just too bad.
    RE:TWO GOOD HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE

18. Men are pretenders generally
    RE:LADIES PREFER US THAT WAY,U NEVER WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH.

19. Body odour/bad breath
    RE:IT APPLIES TO BOTH SEXES,IF U DONT BRUSH AND BATH,U GO SMELL NOW!!

20. Men are not organised, leaving everything and everywhere scattered.
    RE:NOT ALL MEN

21. Forgetting it is her day. (That one can be very annoying too)
    RE:IF HE FORGETS,REMIND HIM,HE MAY BE TOO BUSY CALCULATING FIGURES AND TRYING TO HUSTLE
    22. Most men are always fond of using abusive words or languages.
    RE:WHO IS WORSE HERE, MEN OR WOMEN

MEN, THE LIST IS JUST ENDLESS, I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT…….. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
    IN ALL WOMEN WERE CREATED TO CARE FOR US MENFOLKS,SO EVEN IF WE HAVE FAULTS.LOOK BEYOND OUR FAULTS AND ACCEPT US LIKE THAT.AFTERALL UNA OWN PASS
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

@UGOSLY guy... u ve concluded the matter and one thing this girl 4gets is dat women always want to be arranged,reap were they did not sow
    ......buy me pringles...
    ......send me card.....
    ......buy me ice cream...
    ......buy me iseiwu......
    ......my cream has finished....
    .......i nid 2 make my hair...
    ......i nid 2 buy handout....
    ......i nid a loan......
    the list is endless then they claim "WE RE THE WEAKER SEX".............Who dem wan kill? dem neva see anythin yet! and the worst
    ..................THEY RE THE MOST GUILTY
    free at last.........................

@ Jeanie

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Ugosly, you are too much! You just gave it to them the way they brougth it.
    Come to think of it, how did they ( LADIES) get to know about all this characteristics in men. Is either (1) by the way of having this character of men around you, or (2) by way of youhanging out with them. If it is the first one it is still good, but if it is the second reason, then 2 things involve! It is either tha (1) you check yourself or you'll be (2) checkmated, if it is the first one, then it is still good, but if it is the second one, then 2 things involve! It is either by way of (1) unwanted pregnancy or by the way of (2) STD, if it is by way of unwanted pregnancy it is still good, but if it is STD, then 2 things involve........................................... ...........endless.
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

Guys una no go kill me wit laff
    Make use of what God gave you

@ugosly
    I rily dnt know wat 2 say,i feel like raining invectives on you and giving it to you left right centre,but guess what?Its ur lucky day!I WONT.why?cos i would be stooping as low as your level of mental ineptitude(oops,sory bout dat)
    But u nd 2 knw some things.
    I got balls bro(literarily n figuratively)larger than u can imagine,dats y i made such an objective post.
    Secondly i really think you should try n work on ur literary skills n reasoning capacity,you were really sounding like an uncultured,uncivilized n unrefined dude(u were exactly sounding like 1 of d guys Jeannie mentioned)
    Im so sorry i dont know you but from the content of ur post i dont wanna know you,u didnt have 2 insult me in such manner,didnt u read my dialogue wit dagunro?dats a matured dude.
    I wnt go in2 ur rebuttal of jeannie's post but if i were a responsible woman n i read such a post,i would avoid u like a plague,u r exactly d kind of guy that makes women wary n skeptical of men,your girlfriend should be disapointd in you.
    I have been to quite a number of developed countries n i tel u that men like you are shot by women.
    I said i wasnt gona give u a dose of ur own medicine bt i just gotta,n hey if u feel u have a loud mouth n u wana flex ur insult dictions,lets do dat outside dis matured forum n i assure u,U GOT IT COMING.
    To other folks who agree with ugosly,i got just one thing to say-BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.
    Hey jeannie good job ok.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Quote Originally Posted by OLUWATOSIN22
    @ugosly
    I rily dnt know wat 2 say,i feel like raining invectives on you and giving it to you left right centre,but guess what?Its ur lucky day!I WONT.why?cos i would be stooping as low as your level of mental ineptitude(oops,sory bout dat)
    But u nd 2 knw some things.
    I got balls bro(literarily n figuratively)larger than u can imagine,dats y i made such an objective post.
    Secondly i really think you should try n work on ur literary skills n reasoning capacity,you were really sounding like an uncultured,uncivilized n unrefined dude(u were exactly sounding like 1 of d guys Jeannie mentioned)
    Im so sorry i dont know you but from the content of ur post i dont wanna know you,u didnt have 2 insult me in such manner,didnt u read my dialogue wit dagunro?dats a matured dude.
    I wnt go in2 ur rebuttal of jeannie's post but if i were a responsible woman n i read such a post,i would avoid u like a plague,u r exactly d kind of guy that makes women wary n skeptical of men,your girlfriend should be disapointd in you.
    I have been to quite a number of developed countries n i tel u that men like you are shot by women.
    I said i wasnt gona give u a dose of ur own medicine bt i just gotta,n hey if u feel u have a loud mouth n u wana flex ur insult dictions,lets do dat outside dis matured forum n i assure u,U GOT IT COMING.
    To other folks who agree with ugosly,i got just one thing to say-BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.
    Hey jeannie good job ok.
    Oh yeah!!! Blah,Blah,Blah,he goes again.
    If anybody doesnt have to stoop,it is I...i should be the one who doesnt have to stoop to your shameless attention seeking level by responding to your unabashed show of sissy oriented and unintelligible representation.You are just as feeble and pathetic as your opinionated and narrow minded write up,and its such a pity!
    I know your type,You have simply confirmed my opinion of you(A SORRY LOSER,LOOKING FOR FEMALE ATTENTION) well,incase u forgot,this is a job forum,not a matching making or dating site,so quit marketing yourself(travelled or not)you Weakling.
    If this gibberish of yours is what you call being objective,it means your sense of objectivity is sickening,repulsive and outrageously silly.
    Folks like you are nothing but shame,disgrace and ignominy to the male gender,it is sissies like you who open your mouth on a girl's a... and have her dump all her shit in(no wonder you are full of shit),even the female folks understand that a man has got to be a man when it comes to relationship.
    Damn!!why do i even have to respond,if you must know,I,m kinda feeling bad right now for having to dignify your silly write up with my response....but somebody's got to shut your shit hole up man!!
    On a last note bro....(sorry SISSY),check your genitals again,those balls of yours might be plastic!
    HE HE HE HE

Hmm,SISSY,SHIT BOX,DISGRACE TO MENFOLK,IDIOT,WOMEN HUNTER,MARKETER,etc. Only me?i must have touched a nerve.Hmm what can i say?i think i will just say THANK YOU SIR,maybe u should write a book you know.Im sorry if you took it personal ok,and once again thanks for the TITLES.
    Nagode kwarai kuwa,ka yi magana kaman wanda ike da hankali sosai,hankalin ka yana karkashin takalmin ka,kana taka wa,shi ya sa ka yi magana haka.
    Best regards.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Well,If u think u touched a nerve,I must have smashed some,u dont have to thank me,
    just learn to keep your opinions to yourself and not make generic assumptions. :P

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast