+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 15 Things that girls do That are very Disgusting (More contributions from Guys)

15 Things that girls do That are very Disgusting (More contributions from Guys)

Parading beauty without any thing upstairs (It is better to marry an ugly lady that is smart,intelligent and ambitious)

Keeping grudges over little things

Pretense

Living a fake life ( They have deceived us with that their make up face,hair, nails,breast/Bra ,lips etc). It is better they come out real.

Scrolling through my sms & telling me she is playing game

Petty lies

Crying on small issue and claming to be who they are not

Neat out side but very dirty at home

Playing hard to get

Body odour,Infact some the smell from their hair can be terrible

Girls that bleach

Nagging, proud and lazy

Always suspecting you even when you are not cheating

Back stapping of another girl and gossip, though they are friends

Demanding for take away that she cannot finish within a day when you take her out for a date
    There are more .............

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Re: 15 Things that girls do That are very Disgusting (More contributions from Guys)

Ur eyes don see wen o!

Re: 15 Things that girls do That are very Disgusting (More contributions from Guys)

MR. Jibowu,

Of all you posted 85% of it also applies to guys.

Maybe i'll just post a new topic "100 THINGS THAT GUYS DO THAT ARE VERY DISGUSTING"

Abi ladies in the house where's jeanie and Tbaby self?
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@ JIBOWU. THIS SHOWS D KIND OF GIRLS THAT HANG WIT U COS DATS LIKE A SMALL PORTION OF "LADIES" U JUST MENTIONED AND OH,WE R NOT GIRLS LIKE U TALKED ABOUT .ABI U NO KNOW SAY SHOE GET SIZE.MY GUY CHANGE UR STYLE AND BETA LOOKING,SMART,INTELLIGENT ,BEAUTIFUL ,SWEET SMELLING LADIES WILL LIKE TO KNOW U BETA.MY LADIES IN THE HOUSE HOLLA,U R BEAUTIFUL ALL D WAY.

I WONDER WHY MOST OF US ARE BEEN DISTRACTED. WHY IS THIS SITE CREATED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE?

@Grace,Celline and Florafab

In the world of Animals,The monkey,Gorilla and Chimpanze are all "APE"
    She could be a lady,she could be a girl, she could be a woman.
    One thing is common
    The female in them would not let them go without bequeating at least one or two of these disgusting habits to them.

Excuse me ladies,(grace,Celineand Flo)without trying to sound chauvinisticdont tell me there aren't girls who look angelic on the outside and have a problem with hygiene on the inside,I mean smelly bra,armpit, smelly V...
    such ladies are like beautifully wrapped packages, u just cant tell the content untill u unwrap,after which it is up to the fella to stay put or takeoff...(of course I will take off)as such, given this circumstance,will u find Jibowu guilty of associating or attracting the SAID type of girls.The gentleman simply made an observation and is indirectly letting you ladies in will keep ur man coming back 2u thats all,and of course u honeys can do the same too...i.e post a thread on the irritating and repulsive habits men have and we will welcome it.Aight!!nothin personal.
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

BUT BROS U TRY OH U MEAN ONLY U DON TRY ALL THESE GIRLS. NO OFFENSE SIR
    ONE LUV ONE HOUSE
    @Grace Adamu
    Lines will always listen to the dictate of a Pencil and there is no ripples with out a stone been thrown into a pond.This topic came up so that as many ladies that have ears will hear and ..........................................

One Luv
    Jibowu

@ugosly
    Excuse me ladies,(grace,Celineand Flo)without trying to sound chauvinisticdont tell me there aren't girls who look angelic on the outside and have a problem with hygiene on the inside,I mean smelly bra,armpit, smelly V...
    such ladies are like beautifully wrapped packages, u just cant tell the content untill u unwrap,after which it is up to the fella to stay put or takeoff...(of course I will take off)as such, given this circumstance,will u find Jibowu guilty of associating or attracting the SAID type of girls.The gentleman simply made an observation and is indirectly letting you ladies in will keep ur man coming back 2u thats all,and of course u honeys can do the same too...i.e post a thread on the irritating and repulsive habits men have and we will welcome it.Aight!!nothin personal.

NOW TALKING ABOUT HYGIENE, YEAH I KNOW SOME LADIES ARE DIRTY WHEN IT COMES TO TAKING CARE OF THEIR UNDIES BUT IN TRUTH, WE HAVE MORE OF DIRTY GUYS THAN LADIES AROUND WHEN U TALK ABOUT BEING HYGENIC HERE, A LADY DARE NOT WEAR HER UNDIES MORE THAN ONCE WHEN U TALK ABOUT PANTIES AND THE LIKES BUT GUYS, MEN, SOME OF THEM COULD BE DISGUSTING, WEARING A BOXER FOR DAYS WITHOUT WASHING,AND MY GOD WHEN THEY PULL, U SEE HOLES ALL AROUND IT AND SMELLING LIKE A DEAD ROTTEN RAT, BEING OVER POSSESSIVE OF A LADY WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT PENNY HIM NEVER PAY FOR HER HEAD, THAT ALONE DISGUST ME ABOUT MEN.

@ JIBOWU, THE OTHER TIME, U INSULTED ME ALTHOUGH U DID THAT JOKINGLY AND I DECIDED TO KEEP MUTE COS ME I NO WANT WAHALA, BUT LIKE FLORAFAB SAID, U ONLY MENTIONED 15THINGS LADIES DO, WATCH OUT COS SOONEST WE LADIES IN THE HOUSE WILL EXPOSE U GUYS.HABA, OUR AFRICAN MEN I DON DEY TOO MUCH FOR UNA SELF,NA WETIN.MAKE UNA DEY CAREFUL JOO.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

JIBOWU, THE OTHER TIME, U INSULTED ME ALTHOUGH U DID THAT JOKINGLY AND I DECIDED TO KEEP MUTE COS ME I NO WANT WAHALA
    @ Jeanie
    Oh ! no, but why Jeanie ? Why ? Why ? Why ?
    Why did you think that i insulted you ?
    I couldn't even remember when and how ?
    Do you know that you are among those that i really appreciate on this site
    Do you know that i really love reading your write - up

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You have really help to prove the hypotesis NO 2

Lady can keep grudges

Therefore the law is certain
    Law 2
    Guys beware of ladies, for they can keep grudges

:@ jibowu, whatever
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

NOW TALKING ABOUT HYGIENE, YEAH I KNOW SOME LADIES ARE DIRTY WHEN IT COMES TO TAKING CARE OF THEIR UNDIES BUT IN TRUTH, WE HAVE MORE OF DIRTY GUYS THAN LADIES AROUND WHEN U TALK ABOUT BEING HYGENIC HERE, A LADY DARE NOT WEAR HER UNDIES MORE THAN ONCE WHEN U TALK ABOUT PANTIES AND THE LIKES BUT GUYS, MEN, SOME OF THEM COULD BE DISGUSTING, WEARING A BOXER FOR DAYS WITHOUT WASHING,AND MY GOD WHEN THEY PULL, U SEE HOLES ALL AROUND IT AND SMELLING LIKE A DEAD ROTTEN RAT, BEING OVER POSSESSIVE OF A LADY WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT PENNY HIM NEVER PAY FOR HER HEAD, THAT ALONE DISGUST ME ABOUT MEN.

@ JIBOWU, THE OTHER TIME, U INSULTED ME ALTHOUGH U DID THAT JOKINGLY AND I DECIDED TO KEEP MUTE COS ME I NO WANT WAHALA, BUT LIKE FLORAFAB SAID, U ONLY MENTIONED 15THINGS LADIES DO, WATCH OUT COS SOONEST WE LADIES IN THE HOUSE WILL EXPOSE U GUYS.HABA, OUR AFRICAN MEN I DON DEY TOO MUCH FOR UNA SELF,NA WETIN.MAKE UNA DEY CAREFUL JOO.
    [/quote]
    I dont believe any dude will b crazy or ignorant enough to wear a smelly boxers with holes especially when he is anticipating something raunchy might happen
    Personally,I am very conscious of my looks and smell from my hair to my...... as such I believe I speak 4 my boys if I say they do the same.
    Guys abi Na lie!!!

Jeanie,let me ask you,WHY DO YOU THINK SOME GIRLS INSIST ON PUTTING OUT THE BEDROOM LIGHTS,BEFORE THEY LET YOU RUN THEIR PACKAGE....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast