+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE GUYS JEALOUS?

WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE GUYS JEALOUS?

WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE GUYS JEALOUS?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE GUYS JEALOUS?

Girls like to make guys jealous so that they can know their worth, if they see other guys drooling around their babe.

Coolguy, dis one that u're asking, is ur babe making u feel jealous? send me a personal message, then i'll give you quality advice.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Apparently to keep you on your toes!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Let girls do whatever they like.My brother learn not to be emotionally attached to a lady.

Oneluv
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

@Jibowu,

How is it possible to not to attach yourself emotionally to any Lady? even if it ur wife?

What bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@Flora
    For a wife may be no but for any lady ......... very possible. Most guys are not as emotionally weak as you ladies.We are strong emotionally and we know how to control our emotions.
    Flora, if you are interested in knowing how to tame your emotion ,I think a boy of 10 years can teah you.
    Or you can contact any young man that is 9 years and above.

One luv
    Jibowu

@Jibowu,

eh eh, you dey yab me abi? en en, na wa oooooooooo

I'm not in a good mood, so i beta not reply now, cos if i do you won't like it. I RESERVE MY COMMENTS FOR LATER.

My 'friends' where are you? you promised to be by me, see this junior member dey yab me.

@Florafab
    My sister, is like that your lens is affecting your eyes, I am now a full member not a "Junior Member".However, i respect you alot Madam Flora is just that you need to visit your Optician.
    One luv
    Jibowu

See me, see goodness oh,

Where this guy being come from? wey just dey yab me anyhow, dem said u to me? if dem send u, tell them say i no dey house, abi wetin do me and u together.

Anyway, i see myself as to big to drag words with you, go meet people of ur class and caliber, Mr. Full Member.

Scheww

@jibowu...u have to apologise to Mdm Florafab, how can u say silly things about her eyes and lenses...she is a lady, its in their nature to provoke u without knowing it, be manly to ignore n forgive....the best of the menfolk must come from their bosom...its next to impossible not to be emotionally attached to them...only that its advisable to control and minimise it...life must go on from mutual consent, love and emotional attachment to them...besides, do u think that being , a rapist and sadist will be better...learn to allow women and children win as many times as possible when u play games with them...it doesnt make u a fool nor remove the man in u...u r more or less just stooping to conquer...Florafab is a Queen in the forum, apologise and tell her something nice...u will be better frnds...am talking from experience...tnx

@Queen Florafab...am more or less signing out of naijahotjobs now temporarily...as a matter of fact l just stumbled into this post for the first time...l ll be hopping in to c how the forum is goin now and then...am reachable on [email protected] any time...l ll miss u guys a lot...jeanie, sammie, florafab, dawaskee etc...keep up the good work fellas
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

@jibowu, have u seen some men when they are being dumped by babes?u say men are strong, men are these.haba, some men are far more emotional than babes meanwhile, make u no leave madam flora
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

@ kemistkris,

Do you want to resemble me and hide for sometime, pls don't cause i can assure you that you'll miss the house, (like i did), i'll really miss you 'though.

Take care of you and wish you the best.

@jeanie,

Wat do u mean by "meanwhile, make u no leave madam flora"? please can u expantiate.?

Ciao

The problem is that most guys do not appreciate their girl. and so the girl will want to bring out the quality and value in her by making their guy jealous. My fellow guys, pls appreciate whatever girl you are dating and make her feel loved.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast