Am a male in my early 30’s, a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering(2003) with 2.2(second class lower), have worked for over 2 years now but can’t boost of a good flat of my own not to talk of other basic amenities, my current monthly salary in a private owned communication outfit I work with is below 30,000 naira, though I have severally sought for a review of my salary knowing fully well that am underpayed with respect to the services I render there as a FIELD SYSTEM ENGINEER but was asked to resign if am not happy with salary. The amazing aspect of it is that my friends and family member s all see me as someone that is working and always expect to meet up with “family and friends” responsibilities, marriage pressure is right now coming from my family because they all believe I have come of age. Should I go and marry now even when I don’t think I am prepared financially though I may be prepared “mentally and spiritually”? Just recently friend of mine lent me a hundred thousand(100,000) naira without collateral or interest, PLEASE WHAT DO I KNOW…advise me accordingly am “confused”. Thankz.