+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLS ADVICE

PLS ADVICE

HOUSE, ANY ADVICE FOR 3RD CLASS, SINCE ALL VACANCIES ARE FOR 1ST AND 2ND CLASS GRADUATES?

Re: PLS ADVICE

In Nigeria, many organizations believe so much in paper qualifications. Whereas there a lots of people without the requisite paper qualifications but will do very well practically on the job if given an opportunity.

What I'll advice is that you step up your status as per qualification. That is, try to upgrade by getting your MBA/M.Sc. This will brigthen up your chances. Also try to enrol for professional qualifications.

Not withstanding, keep trying any job openings; there are lots of organizations that don't discriminate. You might just be lucky.

Above all, commit it to God - He's the one that qualifies the unqualified!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Guy you have three choices.

1 Seek the face of God and as Dun rightly said "commit it to God - He's the one that qualifies the unqualified!"

2 Seek the help of a God-father na Naija you dey in that way you don't have to undergo the trouble of recruiting agents afterall you are still a graduate.

3 Go up-grade yourself maybe just maybe your third-class status will be overlooked.

Without these SORRY!!!
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Dear, a friend of mine had a Third class and without a waste of time, he went to run a program that would give him a better image. I mean upgade. Also, u might need to learn a trade if u believe in yourself. Your skills could prove your worth- by this I also mean upgrading. In my former company, I realized my MD valued his Technicians more than he did his Graduates. I asked myself a question, and the answer was - learn a trade. I went for some more professional certifications- learning a trade. It pays.
    God's Kind of Love

+ Reply