+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent Advice Needed

Urgent Advice Needed

Pls Anybody in the house should just try to help me with a useful advice, though this is a job site, but good job without a good partner is vanity. I'm having an affairs with a girl form my town about two and half year ago, we were so closed that all my people know her and I also know some of her family members. but intially the girl refused to let me know some certain things about her, but due to the love I have for her I ignore it. Later one of my friend told me that this has and an affairs with somebody in their church b/4 and maybe that is reason why she is a little bit reserve to me. When I see her I ask her about the issued and she has nothing to tell me about it.
    Later on, I mean this last year Oct., I call her to my suprice she said I should stop distupping her again, but in Sept., when I was in the camp for youth service(NYSC) then she too she was in Abeokuta for One assignment from her school because she is a Nursing student, she call me and we talk for a long period of time and she even assured me that is no problem but to my suprise when I call her in October she change her talk. After the orientation camp I travelled back home to see my people and I used the opportunity to see her, infact to my suprise she has change, she did not even welcome me the thing is like a dream to me. In December I try to see her to be assure what is going on, she finally said that she is no longer interested. I would have forget the whole issue but the problem is that I'm too much in love with this girl, please I don't know what to do. I need an advice. Recently she mark are birthday I call her and she responded very well, though when I ask her about the reason why she change
    suddenly, she didn't say anything, I even asked her that maybe she has found another man for her self but she said no, that that is not the reason. Please good people of Naija give me an advice on what to do it is urgent.

Re: Urgent Advice Needed

thanks for the info.its really useful
    .......instead of giving reasons why u can't ,give reason y u can

am sorry that not for u.i think she must ve gotten another man if not she won't behave like that
    .......instead of giving reasons why u can't ,give reason y u can

hi,
    It amazes you that the lady in question is changing/has changed; well she is only being a human. I think you should just be friends if she permits that otherwise forge ahead so that you would not be looking outdated the next time you guys meet because she would be moving ahead while you are moving ahead with worries and depression. you can go for counselling in your church or whereever you deem it fir. Cheers

Live is so dynamic, you never can say, my broda........move forward...its just a usual thing
    Nigerian Fastest Growing Job Community

bro,move on with ur life .she's takin a hike ,so do d same .focus on ur life and keep movin forward .ull surely get sum1 dat will love and appreciate u for u

a beg this site is for job hunt

The truth of the matter is that she is under pressure, I preciecve from her family, she may be in love with you though but the bitter fact is that in Nigeria marriage is btw two families not just indivduals.

My candid advice to you is to please leave her alone if she truly loves you she will come back if fact count your self lucky because is in times like these you know true love.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

+ Reply