+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLEASE URGENT ADVICE NEEDED WITH NYSC POSTING

PLEASE URGENT ADVICE NEEDED WITH NYSC POSTING

please members of the house i need help

am a would be copper and i studied petroleum engineering in FUTO well i obviously intend to "work" my youth service posting but honestly i lack STRONG LINKS to any choice oil firms anywhere....

i am contemplating ABUJA..BASED on the fact i've got a "promise" for a placement with NNPC the dilema is what if this promise turns out to flop...i dont reallly know what options there are for a guy who studied petroleum engineering in ABUJA APART FROM NNPC especially for a guy with little or no LINKS

am also considering delta state...still with no links,,,,just hoping on faith...can anybody throw in some advice here for me as this would be greatly appreciated

more love to the ever distinguished house members

Re: PLEASE URGENT ADVICE NEEDED WITH NYSC POSTING

@ ALL,MY LIST IS READY FOR SUBMISSION BY THURSDAY THIS WEEK.ANYONE STILL INTERESTED IN INFLUENCING THEIR POSTING TO THE DESIRED STATE OF THEIR CHOICE SHOULD DO SO BY THE CLOSE OF WORK ON WEDNESDAY.GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL TILL BATCH A 2011.ONE LOVE

I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU LOOK OUT FOR A STATE WITH PROSPECTS,THEN ENSURE THAT YOU GET POSTED TO THAT STATE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE TIME.CALL ME TO LET YOU IN ON THE OTHER STRATEGY YOU COULD USE TO GET POSTED TO YOUR CHOICE PPA WHILE AT THE ORIENTATION CAMP.GOOD LUCK

@manifestone, how can I get in touch with you? I need help sorting out NYSC Batch A next year. I can't send any pm on here. Thanks.

Pls i need explanation on how to carry my baby to camp, batch C. I'm worried about it. House help and clarify me. i will appreciate your clarafication pls.

Pls i need explanation on how to carry my baby to camp, batch C. I'm worried about it. House help and clarify me. i will appreciate your clarafication pls.

i will advice u differ ur youth service 2 any convinent batch if u think u cant leave ur baby @ home. NYSC Camp is nt a place 4 babies or nursing mothers, u hardly av tym 4 urself not 2 talk of u baby and wat do u tink of al the tedious exercise? be wise.

+ Reply