+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: 15 Things that girls do That are very Disgusting (More contributions from Guys)

Re: 15 Things that girls do That are very Disgusting (More contributions from Guys)

Quote Originally Posted by florafab

Abi ladies in the house where's jeanie and Tbaby self?
    I dey here o my sister
    I dont like the topic o , my views on it might look like an attack
    Let Mr Jibowu go on with his list of observation, it still doesnt change the fact that the male specie ( who by the way are very guilty of all listed so far) cant do without us.
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Re: 15 Things that girls do That are very Disgusting (More contributions from Guys)

Guy, una 2 dey complain. If person gree shap shap, una go tlk, hard t get, una go complain. I tink i will tlk t my baba God to take all d guys t anoda planet n use fence demarcate d females frm d males. lol
    Poshae

Disgusting

Mr. Jibowu,
    I think all you're looking for is just popularity and nothing else!That explains all your 'notice-me' and phony poems.

JEANIE,
    Abeg don't warn him again,give it to him,he got it coming to him.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

THE SIMPLE MESSAGE HERE IS DIS...........GIRLS GROW UP!!!!!!
    free at last.........................

Wenti dey happen here
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Mr Jibowu, m sure u recently had a nasty experience with a lady going by ur writeup but all the same i agree with u. some ladies r guilty of all the things u mentioned but then y is the emphasis on ladies? . guys r also guilty of the same things n even more. not just with their dirty boxers but also with their smelly feet. back then in school, i sat beside a guy who had taken off his shoes in order to stretch his toes. i had to relocate immediately bcos the stench was horrible! so lets just say anyone guilty of these things should begin to pay attention to personal grooming. Cheers!

Well well well,this is serious,i dont wanna add to the issue or take sides but the truth is that i beleive it applies to both parties.
    Suffice to say, i believe women are even more conscious of their personal hygeine than we Men cos of the way they are packaged,they need to be on top of their game always,men i dont want you to take me wrong but i believe men are very much more un hygeinic than women(it is only an insane woman that wont take care of herself,even village gals today are very neat)
    I believe its just a law of attraction,maybe the dude has been involved with ppl like him but i do know that i have neve come across a dirty woman personally cos i am a freak when it comes to neatness.
    So Jibowu take it easy bro.Never insult a woman,cos a scorned woman is deadlier than the most poisonous serpent
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Let us face the gospel truth n not be sentimental about it.

1. evil began with the woman.
    2. she has spread the evil to man-man does crazy stuff 2 please his lady.
    3. women are never satisfied.
    4. the can be emotional and seriously cheating on you without flinching.
    5. they demand undivived attention but want 2 share u wit anoda.
    6. they are materialistic and hugely attracted to pettiness and worldly things.
    7. they even hate themselves and rarely get along.
    8. they behave like angels only when they need a favor-phone,money,clothes,etc
    9. they can be very blunt cos they think they rule the world-and they do someway or the other.
    10.they can lie and fight over crap
    11.they will send u to ur early grave wit nagging and worries.
    12.they are never contented.

i am waiting to be disproved.

we all usually turn a blind eye 2 all dis stuff cos of the nature of man-mature and disciplined
    no man can claim he hasnt seen like 10 of the above in his woman, only dat his love overshadows.

how can u now describe a woman- NECESSARY EVIL
    if u believe u can, u can; <br />if u believe u cant, u cant

e be like say girls don show u tire, eeeyaaaaa..... take am easy, life's nt all about criticisms, takia.

honestly, this topic is beginning to generate into something else, for the sake of peace. we are all learning from all these topics, nobody should take it personal pls.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12