+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Pls assist me...I have a 3rd class.

HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE TWO WOMEN

I have two girl friends i knew the 1st 2004 ( Hausa) and the 2nd 2006(Ibo). The 1st is far from me we do see once in a year and the 2nd stay and work in Abuja where i also work and we do see frequently. I told the 1st lady that i will like to Mary her becks she is a nice woman and truly she is very loving and caring. Because of her any lady that come my way i try to ignore not until i meet this Ibo lady i could not resist to friend. Gradually we become close and we love each other and the love i have for the 1st become week perhaps because we are far from each other. As time goes on i told the Ibo lady i want to Mary her and truly if i can find my way i will love to Mary her but the fear of how to adopt Ibo life style do scare me and how she can coup with Hausa life style as well as the promise i made to the Hausa lady be for that i will Mary her. I TOLD the Ibo lady that i want to Mary her.Sometimes the Ibo lady try to to be hard to get and she is not too caring like the Hausa lady, hardly she call me unlike the Hausa lady that call me regularly, i dint too trust the Ibo lady. The Ibo lady is light in complexion, fashionable, herdworking and intelligent and i believe with her as my wife i will achieve my dreams because i trip for sharp ladies .The Hausa lady is also equal to the tax only that she is black in complexion. The truth is that if i Mary any one of them i will not regret. I dint too trust the Ibo lady like the Hausa lady. The Ibo lady is working and independent while the Hausa lady is waiting for her NYSC september 2007.I believe both of them love me and will be willing to Mary me. It seems the Hausa lady love me more that the Ibo lady. If i Mary the Ibo lady i will not suffer to look for job for her again considering unemployment problem in this country and she will be of help to the family. If i Mary the Hausa lady i have to safer again to look for job for her which is not easy to come. The Hausa lady is not yet working but she has a solid family.The Hausa lady knows everything about me and i hide somethings from the Ibo lady.
    I want to settle down soon aim confuse i dint know who to choose. I prayed to God but have not seen any revaluation on who to choose.Pals help me friends.

I have 1st and 2nd degree working in Abuja in an international organisation a Christan Freon Northern Nigeria.

Thank you

From SMA

Re: Pls assist me...I have a 3rd class.

GUNNERS

ITS ALL IN THE MIND, ONCE YOU GET PAST THE BARRIER YOUVE SET IN NYOUR MIND THEN YOU'LL FLY.
    THE SKY IS THE JUST THE BEGINNING THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT ONE CAN ACHIEVE IN LIFE AS LONG AS ONE BELIEVES.

SO PICK UP UR SELF, SHAKE YOURSELF LOOSE AND UPGRADE UR SELF.
    ANYTHING YOU DO BACK IT UP WITH PRAYERS IT WORKS.
    YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A FIRST CLASS CHANGER MOVE CLOSER TO HIM.

REMEMBER THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE BUT ONLY IF YOU SEE YOURSELF CAPABLE OF IT.

CHEER UP IT IS WELL.

GOD BLESS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MR TWO WIVES YOUR CASE IS NOTHING BUT OJU KO KO RO (GO FIGURE THAT OUT !)

MAKE UP UR MIND ITS A TASK ONLY YOU CAN PERFORM
    GOD HELP YOU
    Revelation 22: 11-12

U have a 3rd class........so wat?........Dont limit yourself in any way o!.i knw poeple who graduated with a 3rd class and they have nice jobs.Any job Application you see,send in your CV even if they say the minimum requirement is a 1st Class.Dont think you're disadvantaged in any way......Keep Hope Alive!!!

Hey ......why worry, that u have a 3rd class does not mean those with 1st calss re better than u ..we all know what is involve now in our school system.dont let that tot to weigh u down.apply in any advert u see, its what u have up stairs that counts ok ....let me tell u there is this guy i use to know way back in school who is now with exxon-mobile the had this test 2005 and could u believe he was among the first 10 they termed as excellent what has he got (HND Lower Credit) so u see what i mean.it was his brains that paved way for him.so my dear dont give up try ur best and leave the rest to God ok.
    Cheers

I know someone who also does(came out with 3rd) and she is doing great.she started small though but now she is being employed for the number of years of experience she has and not for what she is came out with.best of luck

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123