+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: B.Sc(3rd class)Computer Science, do i have a chance of getting a good job

B.Sc(3rd class)Computer Science, do i have a chance of getting a good job

B.Sc(3rd class)Computer Science, do i have a chance of getting a good job

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: B.Sc(3rd class)Computer Science, do i have a chance of getting a good job

YES YOU HAVE

beside BSC, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER? IF refused to give ,you will definitely make it.

U HAVE A BIG CHANCE OF GETTING A LARGE JOB
    WAT U NEED NOW IS TO CREATE A UNIQUE STURF IN U DAT OTHER PEOPLE DONT HAVE, AND DAT WILL GO A LONG WAY TO SELL U. D MOST COMMON THING U CAN PUT IN U DAT WILL MAKE U UNIQUE IN DIS UR CONDITION NOW, IS TO LEARN AT LEAST ONE FOREIGN LAGUAGE OUTSIDE ENGLISH WELL SAY LIKE FRENCH OR GERMAN. SINCE U ARE A COMPUTER SCIENCETIST AFTER D F/LANGUAGE U CAN DEN GO INTO INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY.
    I PROMISE U D SKY WILL BE UR BEGINNING. DIS IS BCOS U WILL KNOW HOW TO RUN PROGRAMS IN OTHER LANGUAGES OUTSIDE ENGLISH AND DAT TIME EVEN A FIRST CLASS HOLDER WILL NEED UR HELP.
    GOD WILL HELP U

U CAN CALL ME FOR MORE TALK ON DIS ON07031235507

guy ur not alone, i feel u, but develop that man in you and nothing you cant achieve.ur a god (small g) and dont 4get try to get some certifications or better prepare for dem and be able to defend them were ever you go. Good luck mail me when u get a job. [email protected]
    Bernard

We all know most Nigerian Schools are Schools for Theories and not Practicals....
    as a computer science graduate u stand the chance of getting a VERY GOOD JOB.
    the only thing you need to do is to write as many professional exams as you can write and also be ready to develop yourself practical wise. The fact that you had a 3rd doesnt mean you are not better than those that had 2.1 or 2.2.
    We are in the IT world and u stand the great chance of being one of the best computer Gurus in this country.
    My dear dont give up and strive on ok?
    Good Luck in all your Endevours!!!!

God is the author and finisher of everything. you can. what matter is what u have upstairs is not what one have. anything can make one not get what he targeted. lecturers and stress is another probs while in school b/c theycan frustrate too.

You are not alone. I got a 3rd class in english studies and no job yet,every add is for 2.1 or 2.2

B.SC(THIRD CLASS)Education accounting,do l have a chance of getting a good job.

My dear, u need not worry. Only thing u need to do is to have dat desire and dreams that ur grade can not be a barrier to ur making it in life. I'm a clear example of a 3rd class graduate but of Economics. You know wat, I'm presently working in a stock broking coy as an admin officer. Also, presently, i enrolled a pgd in University of Abuja, resently I got a better offer with an official car and driver attached to it. You see, IT IS NOT THE DEGREE BUT GOD'S DECREE. Believe in ur self and ur capabilities. Wat u r worth is more than wat ur certificate can fetch 4 u. Tanx and remain forever blessed.
    To improve and apply existing procedure and create new ones with great commitment to employers success.

dvt

@ all 3rd class graduates,

Try and start with a small firm with small pay and u can take some professional exams, as this will strengthen your CV and experience which can help u to get a bigger job.

cheers.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Have you ever heard that Wole Syinka made 3rd class in English Language before he left for England where he did the same course and made 1st class in the same course?

Relax, but let the man in you arise and you will get the best. Just take some steps of faith and you will see how God will turn you into a reference point in your generation. It is well with you.

Just belive God u will make it, after all, all those with better results have not all got jobs, while so many with pooor results are working. However, i want to give a word of advice to undergraduates in this house, in the book "rich da poor dad" the rich dad advised his son to go to school so that he can employ people,( no emphsis), but the poor dad advised his son to go to school, study hard, so that he can be employed, ( emphasis on study hard). in Nigerian context, the only way you can show that you have studied hard is by coming out with a good result. this is very important especially in this era when employers are looking for ways of disqualifying job seekers. i know u will make it if you choose to. God will help you, Amen.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast