+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: B.Sc(3rd class)Computer Science, do i have a chance of getting a good job

Re: B.Sc(3rd class)Computer Science, do i have a chance of getting a good job

i got a third class 2.right now i am working ina stockbroking firm and i intend 2 become a chartered stbroker very soon.pls keep d faith.my result was like dat becos i refused 2 sleep w my lecturer.God is on the throne and will c us thru

I am really impressed with the motivation and encouragement u guys av given.Every 3rd class degree holder has a story to tell whether due his/her own's fault or due to other things but it doesnt matter,one has to move on and believe that someday u will possess wat u desire.i really agree to wat METROGUY said that opportunities should also be given to 3rd class grades in a seperate way inother to reduce dis umemployment.
    i finished with a 3rd class too(Physics) B.Sc(ed) from the university of ilorin and av done two professional exams in ORACLE and compTIA project IT management but still not with a job yet.I am not given up and i believe someday i will get a good job.Pls anyone with any advice or job offer should pls buzz me up on(08023694924) or [email protected].

Hi Senorie, U ve read it all. I want to use this medium to appreciate people like OCSAM and LAURELC for their respective responses to this issue, u are truly sources of encouragement, may ur lights never deem.

Senorie, these are fellow humans like u and i, they have spoken wisely, and acknowledged the Supreme Being's Might. Do not be left out of the testimony, your degree is not God's decree upon you, believe in the report of God on ur life. Remember, He makes ways where there seem to be no way. Acknowledge that you need His help, then relax and keep singing His praises, and He'll move you to an incredible position in life. Beyond the skies is ur limit bro. Keep your head up in God.

It is only on two conditions that you may never be able to get a job.
    These are the conditions;

• If GOD cease to be GOD.

• If you lose hope in yourself.

For as long as these two conditions remain constant, the Sky is your starting point.
    He that overcomes shall wear the crown of life.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123