+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Pls assist me...I have a 3rd class.

Re: Pls assist me...I have a 3rd class.

i have d same tin but i didn't kill myself but instead i went on 2 pick PGD form and very soon i will start lectures and be stilling looking 4 a job. pray 4 God's favour upon u.

i feel you my dear.infact i'm in thesame dilemma with you.i graduated with a 3rd class but i registered in a computer school where i can equip myself and if i'm 2 look for job,i know i'm advantaged in that area.don't 4get God shows mercy upon whom He would show mercy.pray that He shows you mercy and He will surely favour you. that is exactly wot i'm doing and i am beginning to see His handwork in my life.don't give up, its not over.

i am so impress about the response of everybody toward this particular topic although i am an HND Holder with lower credit in a way i am motivated to still go on with my search for a better tommorow. thanks everyone may the God Lord bless u all and bless your hearts desire.

i got third class too, but am not deterred any bit. believe me we next to the drop outs that's shaking the word. remember bill gate and woody allen. relax fill good about yourself is time to steer the course of our destinies. though i've not gotten a job yet but when i was made clo during service year i was not even in my place of primary assignment. pliz just let your positive attitude speak for you. hey some persons have companies but i know the one the has all things. he is my friend. he is God.... the earth is the logr's and the fullness thers off. i can,t help you get a job that you already have. 1 corinthians 3 vs 21 says , therefore, let no man glory in man for all things are yours. we could be firends 08059144244, job finding is a lower level my mind is working on how to create JOBS
    i gat connections

God is the only one dt can sort u out if u believe him. Theres no cause to worry. Press on. A friend of mine like u is doing very much well now even with 3rd class.

u might av a 3rd class but dat doesnt mean u're worth it. look inside urself and u'll see sometin dats 1st class der.

Brother Believe in urself and put your trust in God. A 3rd class cannot stop you from fufilling Gods purposed destiny in your life. 3rd class is man made u know? look inwards and manifest that supernatural 1st class god has deposited in you.

Re: Pls .ist me...I have a 3rd cl..

im so glad wit peoples response in here.i also have a third class,it does'nt mean i am dumb.i ave the brains to achieve wat eva i want to achieve wit determination.one funny thing i keep doing is applying for jobs that they specifically emphasized on 2nd class but i dont care ive been called for an interview,i also have one today,i believe in my self.i believe i am what God says i am.so being a third class is not a big deal just apply for a pgd.

dvt

Trust God.. he'll surely make a way.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

GUY YOU HAVE THEGRACE DONT LET YOUR THIRD CLASS LIMIT YOU

GUNNERS,
    one thing i want u to understand is that u dont need a certificate(Bsc.BA,HND etc) to make money or be comfortable in life(which is mans prime target).....so called illitrates are employing degree holders of all cadre...does that make any sense...?
    I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears(psalm 34:4).Did u get that...? not some of my fears,but ALL my fears. Mark 9:23 says "All things are possible to him who believes..."
    First; beleive in GOD, secondly,get rid of low self esteem....BELEIVE IN URSELF,thirdly; remember that we in Naijahotjobs community beleive in you.
    Also,remember that PRAYER is the single biggest opportunity to change tommorrow....."May all things youll ever ask God for in prayers be granted to you...Amen". Why dont you go ahead and say one now....Go out and win this war. GOOD LUCK.
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

Honestly guyz, am so happy with ur responses to dis topic posted by our broda. The issue at hand is all about prooving to all that u really are worth more than the 3rd class u graduated with. Proove a point to all by discovering who u are, wat u are and wat u can do. I graduated with a 3rd class too but presently, am a consultant in aquaculture, a professional pianist.
    Presently serving with an international center for communication and information studies in abj, a Network Administrator, a web developer;java programmer,SQL server database administrator, work on the linux platforms and presently working on my PGD and masters admission to a reknowned and highly acclaimed school in the UK to have my masters in Personal mobile and satellite communications after which i'll come back to dis country by His grace to make things happen. So by all i've said bro, u realy are more than u think if u believe in urself and hope on God. U go make am, no worry.

I thank God for Brothers like Yode and Adl4gud in the house.

First of all don't let graduating with a third class weigh u down. There are some prominent members of our society who are third class products and they are what they are today cos they didnt let it weigh them down.
    I think the first thing u should do now is see your self as and treat yourself first class.
    Then add more certificates to it and the sky will be your starting place.

Best of Luck!!!
    Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast