+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I have CISA certification but had 3rd class in 1st degree

I have CISA certification but had 3rd class in 1st degree

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me i just passed a professional examination Certified Infromation System Audit (CISA),but had 3rd class,I am 23 years old, i studied biological sciences. Please where can i work?

Re: I have CISA certification but had 3rd class in 1st degree

PLS HELP, i also have a third class and studied Computer engineering but i also have CCNA and presently preparing for CCNP. i need job as well. a job where i can get some more experience. i am in PH. [email protected]

If i were @ poster,i wud quickly take PGD,atleast that wil increase yr chances.
    If i were warrenX,i wud put CCNP on hold and do PGD, bt if u feel u cn do both PGD N CCNP at dsame time gud.cos they r MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

Success can not only be attained through academics(pls proceed if the opportunity comes), you can as well be succesful in other areas of life, look well within yourself and your environment, there is what you have that others dont have, develop your your other skills, who tell you that you will not soon become an employer of labour. The Lord will help and lead you.

Shallom.

Hi all. 3RD CLASS? I spent abt 9 yrs in the university studying Computer Sc and Engr. I finished with a third class. Rite now, I have abt 3 yrs rewarding work experience. Im doing very well. I have attended btw 15 - 25 choice interviews and i tell u brodas, no be by 3rd class. I am MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD. I am an expert in what i do not just a certification collector. I am presently gunning for a job that should pay close to 6million anually. some 1st class dont have that. I believe i earn more presently that lots of pple with beta grades. Dont look down on yrself. dont build yr confidence in certifications rather concentrate on yr skills and build yr self to an expert level. Certification is good but hey what can u do is more important ie in the IT industry. I should tell u that i passed my very 1st exam with a PERFECT SCORE. I no fail any question! But my career has moved not only cos of this certs but because am good and can deliver. That is important. Most of the interv iews i attended, they never even asked abt my grade except in 2 places and it was out of curiosity. They tot I made a 1st class. lol

Please dont look down on yrself. yr grades shouldnt make u, u made d grades. Learm yr mistakes and brace yrself 4 challenges ahead. U guys are young so there are oppourtunities. CISA is nt anof for u cos u dont av work experience and u say u get CISA. Take more courses but let them be technical ones and nt managerial certs. CISA will benefit u only when u have worked for some time. try progtramming, databases, networking but make sure u have smthing to offer.

I am a living testimony that even yr 3rd class could be a great stepping stone. I am doing fine, very fine career wise. Shalom

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! U are the bomb! u have just encauraged a soul right about now. thanks bro. we'll meet @ the very TOP

Hay guys, can any body enlighten me on how to go about CISA. thanks

Thanks brethrens i am really touched and encouraged by ur words. infant i feel touched by carlies motivational txt. Plz i am highly motivated. thanks to you all

+ Reply