+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Which one is the most important of all these three?

Re: Which one is the most important of all these three?

No argument about this: Interview is the best. Agreed that the other two will lead to interview but it gives the real you out for the job you are seeking for.

Interview is the most important because its the peak stage in the employment/recruitment process. Any mistake done at that stage could be disastrous. At the interview stage its almost like as if the person has already gotten the job. Its a critical and very delicate stage, that whats makes it the most important.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

as for me,interview is the most important cos it gives u the chance to explain ur cv and other things that ur employer might need to know about u and once u r called for an interview, it gives u a stronger hope of getting the job after writng a test

CV is the most important since it speaks for you in absentia

I think interview offers you the best medium to defend your claims in your Cv. It might not be easy, but I think that it is the best.

if you dont pass the test, you dont get an interview. also you may get a call for the test just cause yoiu got a 2-1 but if you mess up the test, then your father beter be the MD or else, you are basically screwed.

everybody has really spoken.but the simple fact is that if ur CV is less important,it means just any qualified candidate is expected at d test venue.but is it everybody dat submits CV is called 4 test? if ur answer is NO then the contents of ur CV ( ranging from:address,year of graduation,grade obtained,work experiences etc.)speak lots about u & determin weather u need to be tested as ur TEST result determins if u need to be interveiwed.kindly package ur CV well.it is very important just as it represents u in absence.good luck.

well i believe the whole three is important cos one leads to the other.......just give each one ur best shot,although ur appearance and comportment during interview conveys a lot.God wil answer our prayers

See my country people.I think that the interview is the most important of all because,sometimes you dont evensubmit a CV and somehow somehow you are called for interview.At the moment I have a friend who is attending an interview(UAC and subsequently Guiness) without a CV.You sell yourself at the interview.This notwithstanding you the three are very relevant.[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

Guys, i think the 3 are very important depending on the way u veiw it.
    Let me start with the C V.
    Your C V gives you the opportunity to know u an access of introduction for the job cos it's only from the cv that you might be shortlisted for either the apptitude test or the interview depending on the employment process.
    Note :we need to make our CV very interesting and more attractive.
    Secondly, apptitude test is another strategy of control measure in which the employer use in selecting the best and more qualifed candidate without expriences for the particular post.remember without you been shortlisted you from your CV,you might not be invited for the an apptitude test
    However,the interview part is the most important aspect of this issue,there so many quality the employer is expecting from you, like u good command of english,the spirit of team player,your outfit and most of all, the content of your C V like your job description and responsibilty,those thing that believe your can do.
    This is the state in which you will need to prove quality.
    Finally,i think the C V, Apptitude test and the interview work or move hand in hand with the employment process.
    Thanks
    Best of luck

NOK

can someone pls tell me where to get gse scratch card to buy?
    There is a time for everythg & a season for every activity under heaven.

fundermentally,wthout micing words.I knw and do not think,dat's d CV.Your CV will picture whom you are and your capability seqence to your relevance at a particular point in time,b4 you can be call 4 aptitude test or interview as d case may be.

hi guys, i think ur c.v. is the best. it has to be attractive enough 4 u 2 earn a test or an interview.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast