+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FEMALE OR MALE CHILD, WHICH DO U APPRECIATE/PREFER MOST

FEMALE OR MALE CHILD, WHICH DO U APPRECIATE/PREFER MOST

PLEASE, WHEN ANSWERING GIVE REASONS.

I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND SOMEHOW CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT AM A LADY BUT HONESTLY WITH WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED AND WHAT I SEE IN OUR SOCIETY, I STILL PREFER MALE CHILD TO FEMALE CHILD,POSITIVELY I KNOW A FEMALE CHILD WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER PARENTS UNLIKE THE MALE COUNTERPART WHO ATIMES DON'T, BUT THE DANGERS SURROUNDING FEMALE CHILD IS MUCH MORE THAN THAT OF A MALE CHILD.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: FEMALE OR MALE CHILD, WHICH DO U APPRECIATE/PREFER MOST

I prefer female child first.And i know that GOD will give me.

I prefer a male child first cos I need a companion, a friend I can talk to and be boast of and I want a female child last cos I want to give her all the care.
    signed<br />CHOL

I dnt hav preference for one more than the other. To me,they r both equal it only depends on the person raising them up.A child is born with the brain blank.So its the society that fixes the hard disk into the child and writes the memory which includes fear/courage boldness/timidy love/hatred agility/Sluggishness. Whether male/female child remembers home or not really depends on the socializing agent which is either the parents/home,school,peergroup,church etc. So my prefence for them is equal.
    T

I prefer to have a male child first, then a female child.

Reasons:
    the male will be able to take care of his little sister, and i'll be close to the girl, we'll be friends.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Jeanie,
    Na wa 4 you. Anyway i want u to explain what u mean by "THE DANGERS SURROUNDING FEMALE CHILD". well as 4 me both are precious in the eyes of God - they are precious inheritance from him. No preference 4 me just like felixodeli said. It depends on how u train them.

hmmmmm this 1 wey all d chicks dey prefer male child like this wetin happen to their feminine ego?
    for me shaa! i know say na twins i go born first i.e a boy and a girl.........but should my wife make mistake born only 1 i go like make e bi boy..this is bcos as i fine like this, i no say my children go over fine....if i born boy first he will be able to checkmate his sisters to make sure that prowlers ar kept at bare when am at work!.......i intend to buy a pompy for him so guys beware.....no trespassn while daddy is not around!
    ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

I ll prefer a female child first, then a male child follows...
    She is going to take care of her younger ones in a homely and respected manner in d absence of her parents.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Well this trend of posts just proves to me what i have always suspected.

Men like their first child to be girls while ladies prefr it the other way round.

Guys, its good for you to want a girl first 'cause you're not going to be the one to face the 'mother-in-law' who wants a grandson first. But the ladies knows better
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@some-more, u this guy ehn u funny die, make i no talk b4 flora go start again but sha make i tell u here say na wetin u give ur wife na im she go give u, whatever u feed ur wife with u get the result.meanwhile, u say u fine bah and na u dey talk say u go dey post all postables to see any babe wey go luve u bah, why don;t u start from somewhere, i mean post ur pics and from there, u never can tell.but i luv ur styleee sha.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Pikin na pikin, so far e complete. If God gee u pikin wey get balls, you no fit gee am zero and if na the one wey get zero God gee u, you no fit gee am balls, shikena.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie
    @some-more, u this guy ehn u funny die, make i no talk b4 flora go start again but sha make i tell u here say na wetin u give ur wife na im she go give u, whatever u feed ur wife with u get the result.meanwhile, u say u fine bah and na u dey talk say u go dey post all postables to see any babe wey go luve u bah, why don;t u start from somewhere, i mean post ur pics and from there, u never can tell.but i luv ur styleee sha.
    eh-eh (Clearing throat)

@jeanie thats more like it!..... i so much believe dat baba God wey touch ur precious heart to like my style.... go fit still touch am again so dat u go like the person wey get the style.... bcos d style is d man! 4 what shall it profit a man 2 like the envelope more than the letter itself?........ Morover he who started the gud works by allowing florafab to clear her throat on my behalf......will bring it to perfection by givn me d 'kwudi' ....make i for fit scan my picture put.....but b warned dat my face fit cause wahala among d babies 4 dis forum.....neverthless, dont worry Jaenie..... i go consider u b4 d others!..... evn though anythn fit still happen in Charlly boy show!.......ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast