+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Most Important Aspect In Your Life!

The Most Important Aspect In Your Life!

The Most Important Aspect In Your Life!

I am not going to beat around the bush. The most important aspect of your life is YOU. If for any reason you feel differently then you need to do some serious soul searching. Why? It’s simple, if you do not love or appreciate yourself then who will? I will assure you that no one.

Unfortunately, I see many individuals that place their children, partners, parents, and even their pets before they even think of taking care of themselves. This is no way to live your life. First, ensure that you meet your own needs and then worry about everyone else. I know that in today’s fast paced World it is hard to get some down time but, if you make an honest approach to focus on “YOU” first. Then I am sure that you will ultimately be more confident and content in life. You can not base your entire existence on other individuals. Why? You were born a sole entity and will leave the World in the same manner. What does this mean? That you are complete and wonderful already!

Now, do not misunderstand my message I am not suggesting that you become a self indulgent jerk and neglect or mistreat your children, partner etc. Instead, I am suggesting that you should not take the role of taking care of everyone else and then yourself. Instead, focus on treating yourself as if you are your own best friend. Take care of yourself both physically and mentally. It is not beneficial for you to do everything for everyone else and neglect your appearance, personal development, interests etc. others will eventually take you for granted (even unconsciously) and you will feel bitter and resentful. Instead love those around you but, practice self love first. Now that is a win-win situation!

Best wishes,

www.netserveafrica.com

Re: The Most Important Aspect In Your Life!

hello, i love that

+ Reply