+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Topic: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

Re: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

Mark2222, you really need help

God will help us all in our quest for a better tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by tman007
    Hi Jesus Army,

Many thanks again for the good work. Would have prefered sending this to u personally, but this forum does not permit that.

Should i say......i was suprised when u mentioned that u also applied for the NNPC vacancy. With the kind of high level info u have being giving us, i just assumped this will be below u. I also remembered u said u just returned from an offshore training. U think NNPC can offer u a beta job than u currently have?

I was just being curious. Will like to meet u one on one someday.

Regards.
    the forum allows private mails.check out our facilities.
    i work with a firm, rendering services to the NNPC.
    im attached to an office here.
    the firm i work for sent me on a course.its not off shore training.its a professional course on industrial security.i never said anything about off shore, please.
    it is a requirement by the NNPC for my company to send me for that course.
    yes, NNPC offers more better than where i work now,in a thousand proportion.
    i also hope to see you soon,here.regards

where r u getting getting all these false reports? my uncle is a Deputy Manager (M6) in the Group Human Resources of NNPC. pls know the kind of information u will pass to people.

@retiredcorper, so wats ur point..?

Bcuz ur uncle is d deputy manger wetin dat one come teach us. All dis bad belle pple wetin NHJ do una.Pls bros if u dnt hav any tangible info to give why dnt u find sometin else to

Quote Originally Posted by retired corper
    where r u getting getting all these false reports? my uncle is a Deputy Manager (M6) in the Group Human Resources of NNPC. pls know the kind of information u will pass to people.
    wat say u son? Wat is ur story

You must be very stupid to say your uncle is deputy manager.nnpc has more than one thousand deputy manager.M6.u better go and read hard before is too late

jesus army
    may u walk and never stumble
    may ur catapilar neva crash
    ur banana leaf go dey hear beta beta as u dey hammer us.
    as u know want make we dey in darkness by giving us the koko,u will neva be in dark.

make i meet u real [email protected]
    i have an intel 4 u

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS ARMY
    the forum allows private mails.check out our facilities.
    i work with a firm, rendering services to the NNPC.
    im attached to an office here.
    the firm i work for sent me on a course.its not off shore training.its a professional course on industrial security.i never said anything about off shore, please.
    it is a requirement by the NNPC for my company to send me for that course.
    yes, NNPC offers more better than where i work now,in a thousand proportion.
    i also hope to see you soon,here.regards
    Many thanks for your explicit response and my sincere apology for the mix up.

Though i studied Chem Engineering(2.1) but i have been in banking for 9 yrs now and i never given up on my desire for a career change. i have on my own attended an engineering cousre in oil & gas and even have a pmp certification.

Your posts have always been a source of blessing and encouragement to me. I will contact u directly soon.

God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by mexx4u2nv
    @ tman007... let me inform you that there is no job that is below NNPC except maybe NLNG cos with the heavy pay package, job security, study leave with pay, gratuity and pension, estacode, u name it.. NNPC is the place to be. People working in Chevron move from Chevron to Mobil for a better pay package, ppl move from Mobil to BG Group, ppl move from BG Group to NLNG but I've neva heard anyone that moved from NNPC to Schlumberger even though Schlumberger has a considerable pay package except u r a workaholic. NNPC offers relative comfort with the job....u earn more and work less. U can be working as a drilling engineer in NPDC (a subsidiary of NNPC) and doing a Ph.D in UK at the same time on study leave with pay depending on ur relaionship with ur superior. Very few oil companies offer that these days. Don't be misinformed always hope for the best and lets stop all this rant here and there. The focus of this forum is to share information and keep ourselves abreast of the situation at hand.

JESUS ARMY, don't be discouraged.... just keep up the good work. Anyother person with relevant information should also share it on the floor of this house. Peace man.
    Guy I work in NNPC and but these things you mention here are kinda not true. first the pay, I joined about four years ago with a pay less than 70k(graduate). second i am yet to go for any overseas training so how do i get the estacode?I even begged HR for study leave without pay but they told me I have the required qualification to work with NNPC and so I don't need to further my education. Yes a colleague of mine left for schlumberger, several left for NLNG, Mobil while some resigned to go for their masters. As a manager, yes it is a place to be but asides that it is certainly not the best but it is also not a bad place to start. My honest contribution. I pray things get better.

Very soon, all my good NH jobbers will find what I called another 'Blatant lies' from the lips of those whose morals never dwell in truth.
    They have been misguided in all ramifications, and thus they tend to follow block-heads that speak their minds and intentions. All that is fast eaten up our society today is simply because the misguided 'blatant liers' are just out there to preach what they will never practice.
    NNPC will come and pass, and we shall see what I mean. My fellow good NH jobbers, if only you are wise you will never be blindfolded.

NNPC dis or dat or there or anywhere- i just they laugh una when they follow the Apostle of liers (No appologies).

Only time will sweep the liars under the carpet of history.

Many thanks to dustydee and other like minds....Only guys with 2 ears will understand you. Thumbs up for you Sir!!!!

+ Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast