+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

Re: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

@talix with all due respect i will say u are chasing d shadow n ignoring d substance.wetin concern agberó wit overload.na brethren abi na xtian,muslim or pagan go shortlist ur name?pls we r graduates lets live above religion,ethnicity,tribalism n nepotism cos we one under God.dis thread hs been so enlightening we dont need no 'Poison Ivy'.
    @Jesus Army brosiyé kpoko for you,who say water no go boil,stove go scarce for im place.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

Quote Originally Posted by Rowebs
    @talix with all due respect i will say u are chasing d shadow n ignoring d substance.wetin concern agberó wit overload.na brethren abi na xtian,muslim or pagan go shortlist ur name?pls we r graduates lets live above religion,ethnicity,tribalism n nepotism cos we one under God.dis thread hs been so enlightening we dont need no 'Poison Ivy'.
    @Jesus Army brosiyé kpoko for you,who say water no go boil,stove go scarce for im place.
    i hear you my brother

pls let me get it clear ,is the nnpc recruitment on or about to.pls i need help.

thanks jesus army I know that God is still in bussiness of answering prayers Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by mark2222
    pls let me get it clear ,is the nnpc recruitment on or about to.pls i need help.

Bros U are living in the last century Application is close and awaiting exam

@ Talix I belief U will accept that U are wrong for this comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Talix
    jesus army. U referred to 'brethren' at the opening of this thread. Is your messages here intended for ur xtian brothers only? I think it will make more sense not to attach any religious address in postings like this, if only u realize that NHJ members are mix of different religion. When are we going to learn simple things that will unite us, rather than divide us!

According to lexicon and bible, brethren= brothers in christ. So what message are u trying to send by using this address for all the respected NHJ members?
    PLS NOTE I AM A MUSLIM AND ENJOY EVERY BIT OF INFO JESUS ARMY HAS BEEN SHARING SINCE LAST YEAR. WHY ARE U JUST RAISING THIS? CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTION

@ all I appreciate we all support jeus army but let us all avoid any controversial comment post on this forum .

I belief in the saying SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR FOOL AND WE SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO HENCE, LET US BE PROACTIVE AND JUST NEGLECT ANY IN SENSIBLE / CONTROVERSIAL POST.

@JESUS ARMY CARRY GO EVEN IF U ACKNOWLEDGE IT IS MEANT 4 UR XTIAN BROTHERS I ENJOY EVERY BIT OF INFO U HAD SUPPLIED ON THIS THREAD SO THE THREAD IS 4 ALL NAU BIKOOOOOOOOOOOO

@talix,
    at this age you still live in Tribal sentiments, please next tym you feel like typing something , go to FACEBOOK. You would have also told him that he should stop using JESUS ARMY as his forum name.
    I take God beg you, grow up.
    We are all one

JESUS ARMY... What can I say about you?! Information so lavishly and explicitly furnished!! Men you make me feel like I'm being interviewed already. Let this Jesus army keep moving with the whole armour of God and the end result is success!!! Thanks so much. Broad shoulders to carry all NHJ graduates members.
    And for God's sake, who is this that want to bring religious sentiments into this thread?! If JA refers to you as brethren, and you agree that you are his brethren, then tap into the flow of the annointing irrespective of your religious affiliation. It is the job you want not the word "brethren"
    Jesus Army, I dey with you full time. Monkey nor dey forget im tail for tree. Carry go nothing do you.
    SUCCESS BELONGS TO US ALL IN JESUS NAME... AMEN

thanks Jesus Army for the details... more grace and power to u and everyone... Shalom!!!

Hi Jesus Army,

Many thanks again for the good work. Would have prefered sending this to u personally, but this forum does not permit that.

Should i say......i was suprised when u mentioned that u also applied for the NNPC vacancy. With the kind of high level info u have being giving us, i just assumped this will be below u. I also remembered u said u just returned from an offshore training. U think NNPC can offer u a beta job than u currently have?

I was just being curious. Will like to meet u one on one someday.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by tman007
    Hi Jesus Army,

Many thanks again for the good work. Would have prefered sending this to u personally, but this forum does not permit that.

Should i say......i was suprised when u mentioned that u also applied for the NNPC vacancy. With the kind of high level info u have being giving us, i just assumped this will be below u. I also remembered u said u just returned from an offshore training. U think NNPC can offer u a beta job than u currently have?

I was just being curious. Will like to meet u one on one someday.

Regards.
    @ tman007... let me inform you that there is no job that is below NNPC except maybe NLNG cos with the heavy pay package, job security, study leave with pay, gratuity and pension, estacode, u name it.. NNPC is the place to be. People working in Chevron move from Chevron to Mobil for a better pay package, ppl move from Mobil to BG Group, ppl move from BG Group to NLNG but I've neva heard anyone that moved from NNPC to Schlumberger even though Schlumberger has a considerable pay package except u r a workaholic. NNPC offers relative comfort with the job....u earn more and work less. U can be working as a drilling engineer in NPDC (a subsidiary of NNPC) and doing a Ph.D in UK at the same time on study leave with pay depending on ur relaionship with ur superior. Very few oil companies offer that these days. Don't be misinformed always hope for the best and lets stop all this rant here and there. The focus of this forum is to share information and keep ourselves abreast of the situation at hand.

JESUS ARMY, don't be discouraged.... just keep up the good work. Anyother person with relevant information should also share it on the floor of this house. Peace man.

Hi,
    Jesus Army, you are doing a good job, all sentiments jettisoned and I will implore you not to allow the guy..talix, or what to distract you.
    To all young Nigerians......what is killing the Country is steadily showing up in this forum, God forbid. If u travel abroad ability is the first keyword..........It is high time we changed our orientation...........A rod is enough for the wise
    Cheeers

talix, OYO 4u, are u the only non-xtian on dis thread or has bordom eaten into d fabrix of ur intellect, if u r

soooo fanatic,den stop readn our guyz post,sinc u nw knw his a xtian.i guess u r all dis republic of niger

immigrants ,cos the muslims i know, no get time for rubbish,nd from my experienc in servicing up north, they

even respect jesus verymuch. i sha pray u find a job fast b4 u start NHJ boko..haram

+ Reply
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast