+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Topic: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

Re: NNPC-RECRUITMENT-POSITION

Quote Originally Posted by Talix
    Very soon, all my good NH jobbers will find what I called another 'Blatant lies' from the lips of those whose morals never dwell in truth.
    They have been misguided in all ramifications, and thus they tend to follow block-heads that speak their minds and intentions. All that is fast eaten up our society today is simply because the misguided 'blatant liers' are just out there to preach what they will never practice.
    NNPC will come and pass, and we shall see what I mean. My fellow good NH jobbers, if only you are wise you will never be blindfolded.

NNPC dis or dat or there or anywhere- i just they laugh una when they follow the Apostle of liers (No appologies).

Only time will sweep the liars under the carpet of history.
    I guess ppl have d right to believe wat they want to believe and disregard what they want to disregard. Let's not divide dis house plz.

Quote Originally Posted by dustydee
    Guy I work in NNPC and but these things you mention here are kinda not true. first the pay, I joined about four years ago with a pay less than 70k(graduate). second i am yet to go for any overseas training so how do i get the estacode?I even begged HR for study leave without pay but they told me I have the required qualification to work with NNPC and so I don't need to further my education. Yes a colleague of mine left for schlumberger, several left for NLNG, Mobil while some resigned to go for their masters. As a manager, yes it is a place to be but asides that it is certainly not the best but it is also not a bad place to start. My honest contribution. I pray things get better.
    @dustydee-how are you?you work in the NNPC for 4 years now.good.where have you been?jesus army has been giving us pre, during and post recruitment information that has been precise, reliable and validated.he has always said he is a contract staff.yet we have you a full staff in the house...na wah o. the fact tha the HR didnt approve your study leave does not mean they wont or didnt approve others.the managers are staffs before they are managers..check your head well..

@dustydee- I'm surprised to hear dat NNPC pay less than 70k to graduates. Does dis apply to all categories of graduates (HND, B.Sc, B.Eng holders)? I doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS ARMY
    God forbid o.i will not be with you at FSTP.im coming in as an experienced hire.only graduate trainees go for FSTP, and the allowance-na die.so,im gonna be your boss here.get ready to work.ok
    I understand boss.i really would still love to meet you cos ur amazing even if ur my boss.as per d allowance wat abt the GT,se na die also?
    r

Quote Originally Posted by retired corper
    where r u getting getting all these false reports? my uncle is a Deputy Manager (M6) in the Group Human Resources of NNPC. pls know the kind of information u will pass to people.
    please retired corper is a distinguished member of this house.his uncle also happens to be a deputy manager in the GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES.do you know how many years it takes to get to that position?do you know the priviledged information he must be privy to?yet it would surprise you retired corper, that a mere security man, a contractor staff for that matter,gave the house precise date that the recruitment would start, assisted the entire house with filling the forms, counselled the house when there was network problems and is giving us post mortem now, all accurate.yet,your deputy general manager,is in the GROUP GENERAL MANAGERS OFFICE, and you have not contributed in any way.God will judge you

Quote Originally Posted by Talix
    Very soon, all my good NH jobbers will find what I called another 'Blatant lies' from the lips of those whose morals never dwell in truth.
    They have been misguided in all ramifications, and thus they tend to follow block-heads that speak their minds and intentions. All that is fast eaten up our society today is simply because the misguided 'blatant liers' are just out there to preach what they will never practice.
    NNPC will come and pass, and we shall see what I mean. My fellow good NH jobbers, if only you are wise you will never be blindfolded.

NNPC dis or dat or there or anywhere- i just they laugh una when they follow the Apostle of liers (No appologies).

Only time will sweep the liars under the carpet of history.
    i marvel at your orientation.i t stinks.first you challenge a man because he used the word brethen, which sounded offensive to you because it is a predominantly christain slang.now you call him a liar.and an apostle of liars.you must be a fool.a very big one at that.the poor man has never asked for a dime, ispoke to him once and any one who has spoken to him in the house should please clarify this info.he believes in God that you do not need a godfather to work in the NNPC.do your home work and leave the rest to God.he is patroitic enough to also believe that the leadership of the NNPC would do a good job with the recruitment.is that a crime?what is your problem?he has not promised us any job there,but has gven us hope that all would be well at the end.i think you really have a mental disorder.this is certainly beyond religious fanatism that i thought was your initial problem

he no go better for unemployment.see as people just dey rake for oneanother.pls guys take it easy.

dorye....u r on target. that man,boy,or maybe hermaphroditeee is MAD, or STUPID, or both.

talix SHUT-UP....plsssssss.

can i still apply again for i have not being contacted?

Quote Originally Posted by Jentlelion
    @dustydee- I'm surprised to hear dat NNPC pay less than 70k to graduates. Does dis apply to all categories of graduates (HND, B.Sc, B.Eng holders)? I doubt.
    that was 4 years ago...now should be around 100k..not sure since new graduates haven't been employed since.HND=BSC.
    Quote Originally Posted by dorye
    @dustydee-how are you?you work in the NNPC for 4 years now.good.where have you been?jesus army has been giving us pre, during and post recruitment information that has been precise, reliable and validated.he has always said he is a contract staff.yet we have you a full staff in the house...na wah o. the fact tha the HR didnt approve your study leave does not mean they wont or didnt approve others.the managers are staffs before they are managers..check your head well..
    I as a matter of principle do not go out to seek such information cos it will still be made public. I also dont work with HR so may not have access to priviledged info. Just why did you say I should check my head? If it's an insult, I take exception to it. which do u prefer work for 18yrs before becoming a DM or work elsewhere for 10yrs or less and become a manger with NNPC. the choice is yours.the guy that said something about study leave made it sound as if it's automatic. I saw a Deputy Managers' approval for STUDY LEAVE WITHOUT PAY. so lets be 100% honest.

talix,i apologize,maybe i was toooo harsh wit my use of words yestiday......

@Jesus Army,
    Thank you for this forum/info.Please may I ask for a favour?Can you please list the grade levels in NNPC from Graduate trainee(GT) upto the GED/GMD.If possible,can you give a fair idea of the level someone that entered as GT in 2005 should be by now.

Thank you so much brother.

Quote Originally Posted by JAJAMARK
    @Jesus Army,
    Thank you for this forum/info.Please may I ask for a favour?Can you please list the grade levels in NNPC from Graduate trainee(GT) upto the GED/GMD.If possible,can you give a fair idea of the level someone that entered as GT in 2005 should be by now.

Thank you so much brother.
    what is the essence of this inquiry?anyway,i think we have other insiders here apart from JA to do justice to it.

+ Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast